[3.0] Bleed Sunder Gladiator [78% Block - Beginner Friendly - Cheap - Uber Lab]

I have a question

if we get the 40% sunder dmg helm enchant, does this increase our bleed dot as well?

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
I have a question

if we get the 40% sunder dmg helm enchant, does this increase our bleed dot as well?

Mechanics
Damage
Bleed deals physical damage over time. The amount is based on the base damage of the physical damage that caused it: 70% per second if the target is standing still (10% if an enemy monster applied it), If the target is moving it will take an additional +140% for a total of 210% per second if the target is moving [2].

If Crimson Dance is allocated, this is changed to 35% per second at all times per application. Having all 8 stacks presence on a target will deal in total 280% per second. Only 8 applications can deal damage at one time.

Bleed damage is not reduced by armour, but will be reduced by any other sources of physical mitigation, such as endurance charges or Immortal Call.

Like all damage over time effects, bleed damage can be increased by the Vulnerability curse.

However, bleed will not be applied if the base damage is 0 physical damage.

So yes.
why the change from conc effect to fortify in the helm?
"
bulldog08 wrote:
why the change from conc effect to fortify in the helm?

i know right ... this way i can keep fortify even if im far from boss, helps a lot on t16. plus we don't need
much intelligence once conc effect is remove, so it's easier to buy accessories with high dps/life/res. Might get it back when i switch to Belly+Abyssus to compare.
Thanks Moumouu for the insight

now i'm curious whether or not to go axes or swords?

I now if we went sword based, we can save 2 skill points on the tree, then that could be used for a jewel socket possibly for more dps?

But it seems like axes have higher physical dmg rolls?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 27, 2017, 8:49:40 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

I now if we went sword based, we can save 2 skill points on the tree, then that could be used for a jewel socket possibly for more dps?

Well, Sunder dont works with swords.

Axes goes well with bleeds, swords is more accuracy base, and i feel that when you go swords, you have to go crit to make it worth. In the axes nodes, we have Onslaught too, which helps with clearing.
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Axes goes well with bleeds, swords is more accuracy base, and i feel that when you go swords, you have to go crit to make it worth. In the axes nodes, we have Onslaught too, which helps with clearing.

Oh good point. I forgot about that onslaught node, it is nice

I also noticed they added critical strike multiplier for ailments too which if we were to go crit I don't even think it'd be that big of a difference right? I mean for sunder dps, but not for bleed
"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Oh good point. I forgot about that onslaught node, it is nice

I also noticed they added critical strike multiplier for ailments too which if we were to go crit I don't even think it'd be that big of a difference right? I mean for sunder dps, but not for bleed

Yeah would need a lot of attack of speed, because if you miss attakcs, that means yoiu wont have 8 stacks of bleeding on boss, but yeah crit would boost bleed damage. I'm just not a crit player :P
"

Thanks for the love <3 i'm actually trying some more options for the 4th link in Bringer of Rain, just switched to "Deadly Ailments" and its not looking very effective. I'm not sure if the increased dot damage goes to bleed or sunder, i dont think multistike would be the best, because we already have faster attacks linked. I will try ruthless and melee damage on full life this week and keep you guys updated.

So, i'm pretty bad at this, but if you fill out the "Dirty techniques" wheel and pick up "poison support" over "Deadly ailments" you would also max bleed chance without "Blood in the eyes". Giving 80% chance to poison, and the freedom to either maintain the endurance charge part of "Outmatch and outlast" with warcry or get "Violent Retaliation".

Is this terrible? Figured we might aswell make use of some of the ailment modifiers.

Edit: Ofc Brutality would have to go byebye.
Last edited by Fredrixz on Aug 30, 2017, 9:07:54 AM
"
Fredrixz wrote:
"

Thanks for the love <3 i'm actually trying some more options for the 4th link in Bringer of Rain, just switched to "Deadly Ailments" and its not looking very effective. I'm not sure if the increased dot damage goes to bleed or sunder, i dont think multistike would be the best, because we already have faster attacks linked. I will try ruthless and melee damage on full life this week and keep you guys updated.

So, i'm pretty bad at this, but if you fill out the "Dirty techniques" wheel and pick up "poison support" over "Deadly ailments" you would also max bleed chance without "Blood in the eyes". Giving 80% chance to poison, and the freedom to either maintain the endurance charge part of "Outmatch and outlast" with warcry or get "Violent Retaliation".

Is this terrible? Figured we might aswell make use of some of the ailment modifiers.

Edit: Ofc Brutality would have to go byebye.

I'll try this after my job, i think its a good idea, but i dont think i would go poison support, would drop our bleed damage by a ton. I'll give you news as soon as i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info