[3.0] Bleed Sunder Gladiator [78% Block - Beginner Friendly - Cheap - Uber Lab]

"
bulldog08 wrote:
Lioneye's Remorse for HC?

Yeah or The Anticipation/The Surrenderer if you can afford.
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
With 4300 health, do you find that when you occasionally don't block you get 1 shot?

Rarely happens, i'm around 90% Phys Damage Reduction with flasks and charges. Just updated gems too, remove Tempest Shield(already block capped) to use Vaal Grace instead, which helps a lot.
Last edited by Raymondin on Aug 25, 2017, 5:32:45 AM
"
SebiDomu wrote:
I think outmach and outclass is better than blood in the eyes, you can take the gloves Haemophilia for 100% bleed.

And i think Dirty technique is a bad choice, i prefer to take Strong arm.

I took blood rage in my build and the warcry in socket ring.

I don't like combat stamina, i took Sanctity (more intel and dexte). And i didn't take Tireless cause i don't need it.

Ruthless is better than swift afliction.

Do you think CWDT isn't good with immortal + molten shell ?

I didn't take Tireless, i don't need it.

I'm just makling this guide for fun, i mean if you don't like it, i understand.

But ''Outmatch and Outclass'' is best used with DW which is not working very well with Sunder.
For Immortal call, i prefer keeping my charges to manage incoming damage better.

But that's what is beautiful with this game, all same build but different build :P

Keep having fun.
"

Fuck it, we're gladiator, we need Bringer of Rain ahahah. But yeah, you could just take a rare helmet full life+resistances. Would make you tankier, but i really wanted to use Bringer of Rain in my build.

Haha I definitely agree, I love the Bringer of Rain thematically. I took a detour and got some steel rings, a good chestpiece, etc, and that is when my DPS surpassed taking Bringer of Rain (I bring two helms, Deidbellow with a warcry instead of immortal call for safer, or Abyssus with Immortal Call for more DPS).

I will say, something about the sunder playstyle with block just is so much fun to me. Thanks for the guide and updates!
I honestly was craving becoming a fucking shirtless gladiator and respecced my Ngamahus build into this one lol. Fuck that pussy leech shit, BLOCK ALL CONTENT.

Any upgrades in gear for the endgame would be appreciated :) (for example once you start making a lot more money)

What amount of health do you recommend I hit before doing lab? I think phys reduction + block is good enough but I only have around 3.5k hp (haven't hit the more major life nodes yet).

Thanks for the BADASS build, preforms fucking amazingly
Hello!

First i'd like to say this build is insane, I'm having ridiculous amounts of fun with it for so very cheap if I do say so myself. I just have one question though. How do you feel about multistrike instead of swift affliction on sunder? I've been trying it and it's pretty mana efficient, I get 6 something attacks a second with it, bleed damage suffers a bit but the sheer amount of sunders I let off seems kind of worth.

Thanks for the build and I appreciate it.
"
Mehaperson wrote:
Hello!

First i'd like to say this build is insane, I'm having ridiculous amounts of fun with it for so very cheap if I do say so myself. I just have one question though. How do you feel about multistrike instead of swift affliction on sunder? I've been trying it and it's pretty mana efficient, I get 6 something attacks a second with it, bleed damage suffers a bit but the sheer amount of sunders I let off seems kind of worth.

Thanks for the build and I appreciate it.

Thanks for the love <3 i'm actually trying some more options for the 4th link in Bringer of Rain, just switched to "Deadly Ailments" and its not looking very effective. I'm not sure if the increased dot damage goes to bleed or sunder, i dont think multistike would be the best, because we already have faster attacks linked. I will try ruthless and melee damage on full life this week and keep you guys updated.
"
I honestly was craving becoming a fucking shirtless gladiator and respecced my Ngamahus build into this one lol. Fuck that pussy leech shit, BLOCK ALL CONTENT.

Any upgrades in gear for the endgame would be appreciated :) (for example once you start making a lot more money)

What amount of health do you recommend I hit before doing lab? I think phys reduction + block is good enough but I only have around 3.5k hp (haven't hit the more major life nodes yet).

Thanks for the BADASS build, preforms fucking amazingly

I did my first uber lab at around 3k hp, just dont get it by Izaro, his attacks are pretty easy to dodge with shield charge, and make sure to have every flasks full before the fight.
"
"
SebiDomu wrote:
I think outmach and outclass is better than blood in the eyes, you can take the gloves Haemophilia for 100% bleed.

And i think Dirty technique is a bad choice, i prefer to take Strong arm.

I took blood rage in my build and the warcry in socket ring.

I don't like combat stamina, i took Sanctity (more intel and dexte). And i didn't take Tireless cause i don't need it.

Ruthless is better than swift afliction.

Do you think CWDT isn't good with immortal + molten shell ?

I didn't take Tireless, i don't need it.

I'm just makling this guide for fun, i mean if you don't like it, i understand.

But ''Outmatch and Outclass'' is best used with DW which is not working very well with Sunder.
For Immortal call, i prefer keeping my charges to manage incoming damage better.

But that's what is beautiful with this game, all same build but different build :P

Keep having fun.

Sure it works, i win 9% dps with outmach, still better than blood in eyes (3% dps).

Sunder + Gratuitous Violence = Fap Fap Fap

LOVING THIS
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info