please make it to where we can trade in duplicate mtx

please make it to where we can trade in duplicates for like half the price i got like 5 helms and 4 gloves and even after 200$ cant get 1 chaos helm or 1 pure light gloves that's all i need to complete both sets.
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2017, 8:31:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wish. I have several dupe effects and hideout items.
Both of those sets will be added to the store for purchase once the boxes are gone. If you don't want to gamble and run the risk of getting dupes, you wait. GGG has explained before (and there have been dozens of other threads reiterating what they have said) that if dupes were impossible, or there was a way to trade in dupes, then the boxes would need to be exponentially more expensive, since as it stands you paid 30 points for those gloves that are worth 120 points each. That means if you have 3 of those gloves, you didnt even pay for ONE of them. There is no value that they could give you in credit that you would accept, that GGG wouldn't be totally fucking themselves on.
U MAD?
i get that as a person who works for a very large company im just saying like now spent 100$ cause i wanted the supporter packs anyways opened about 40 to 5 0 boxes and got 3 chaos helms in the last 3 boxes which is nice i just needed 1 and a pair of pure light gloves (which i have not got) the boxes are not random this happened with the last boxes i was stuck getting pair of gloves and boots for the last set people wish for the big items which they have it set to were u will get them but when u need that last cheap little part left that's were they get you is on that.
The boxes are random. The rarity is determined first then everything at that rarity level has an equal chance.

Also, punctuation is a good thing.
OK cool you can troll on a different forum go spell check someone else sorry your the only perfect person in the world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info