[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

-
Last edited by Mordoks on Sep 2, 2017, 3:40:10 AM
"
LiquidChair wrote:
Having a blast with this build, first time hitting endgame already level 84!
Trials give a bit of troubles as mentioned above tho,
Sadly can't see any info about jewels that are best for this build, im currently using faster attacks , area damage and crit chance 2handed..

Jewels that i went with:

%Life,
%Increase phys damage with mace/two hand,

%Cold damage,
Increased Attack Speed,
Area damage.

I also use 1x jewel with: "+2 mana gained for each enemy hit by ur attack" to fix some mana issues i had.

%Life is ofc a priority if you are playing hardcore, on softcore you can prioritize damage instead if you wish.

Once you get the crit enchant on ur boots the build will start to feel a lot better.
Last edited by Chaoshockwow on Sep 2, 2017, 7:05:06 AM
guys,can u tell me,from which strp i will have this speed as in videos? it looks like rly fast cyclone Bers, thats why i picked this build. so how to be as fast? or thats just 30% boots and devoto speed?
im only 50 lvl, and want to clear fast t10 maps max,so i think i dont need much investment,so will be enough this weapon+ tabula for 6link; and 3 labs, without hard uber lab? and for sure devot for speed.
"
mikeshaman3 wrote:
guys,can u tell me,from which strp i will have this speed as in videos? it looks like rly fast cyclone Bers, thats why i picked this build. so how to be as fast? or thats just 30% boots and devoto speed?
im only 50 lvl, and want to clear fast t10 maps max,so i think i dont need much investment,so will be enough this weapon+ tabula for 6link; and 3 labs, without hard uber lab? and for sure devot for speed.

30% on boots, devoto's, Onslaught uptime (get lots of crit to keep this up more often means boots enchant is a must have) combined with Quicksilver flask and 'Crave the slaughter' and you will be as fast as in video.
Last edited by Chaoshockwow on Sep 3, 2017, 7:12:58 AM
How to deal with "ele reflect" mod:
* As one of the cyclone link add life leech gem
* Use Atziri's Promise

Worst mod in my opinion is "no leech" map. In higher tiers it is pretty annoying/hard with it. Only tip for it is to switch to 2 life and 1 mana potion.

Since I don't have Kaom yet and my life pool is 5,6k and when fighting with strong bosses who can 1 hit you ( uber Izario, Guardians and so on ) I link my cyclone with fortify.
Just found a carnage heart would that be a good amu u think? I reckon it might but not that much knowledge about cycloners

oh and how do you sustain mana? I cant play without a mana leech gem on my cyclone. i just switched to kongors devotos etc
Last edited by kramurz on Sep 5, 2017, 11:59:54 PM
Shaper and Uber Atziri are possible with this one ?
Is there a way to full respec?
how do you sustain mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info