[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

Concerning frost bomb... I like to pop down ancestral protector first and if the boss has elemental or cold res, then just drop down the frost bomb. The effects from frost bomb will be immense (most of the time)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 22, 2017, 1:42:10 AM
So I am planning to use this build with earthquake couple of questions i have

-will onslaught or other increase in attack speed in this build affect EQ damage?

-should i change bandits to oak/skill points for EQ?

-how is EQ in 3.0 anyone tried it?

Thank you for the feedback
Hi, is there a Axe version of this build? out of respec points
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Hi, is there a Axe version of this build? out of respec points

Could try debeon's dirge
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I tried out ele focus, and it's a lot more damage and that we like...

Are you then changing the points leading into Primeval Force, to the 12% ele damage insted?
I see in the original post level 1 Frost Bomb, is there a reason for it to be so low? Just want to make sure there is no need to level one up.

Thanks
"
Birddog_ wrote:
I tried out ele focus, and it's a lot more damage and that we like...

Are you then changing the points leading into Primeval Force, to the 12% ele damage insted?

Every gem in the DPS 6link setup gives the same damage as using ele focus pretty much, also chill/freeze does help a lot with surviveability
IGN: @Norse
"
Faust2012 wrote:
"
Smoknum wrote:
I see in the original post level 1 Frost Bomb, is there a reason for it to be so low? Just want to make sure there is no need to level one up.

Thanks

As Norse said, Frost bomb is only used for the -20% cold res debuff for high tier bosses.

"
So I am planning to use this build with earthquake couple of questions i have

-will onslaught or other increase in attack speed in this build affect EQ damage?

-should i change bandits to oak/skill points for EQ?

-how is EQ in 3.0 anyone tried it?

Thank you for the feedback

I haven't tried EQ in 3.0 but i am sure it didn't changed that much even with the nerf of double dip. This build is so much OP for cyclone, and probably better than EQ on many
points (clear speed, single target).

Also EQ has different mechanics, the tree would be different as well as the support gemms
(less duration, swift affliction..), so if you really want to play EQ i would recommend
to check EQ related threads (Norse did a nice EQ build guide a few monthes ago) and to check what's new with EQ 3.0

This cyclone build is fun and effective anyway, currently 95, melt all guardians today, all deathless. Facetanking minotaur with enfeeble + temporal chain + chilled ground + hexproof, i was spinning sooo slowly but berserker leech is so insane that you can ignore all guardians attacks once you have 8k HP, it's brainless.
I am not experienced with shaper, didn't tried it yet but in the right hands for sure he would be pretty easy, we have high single target + good mobility + large HP pool/instant leech.

I might try a lightning version of this build with minotaur's weapon, (i saw a thread on the forum), i like the 15% chance of shocking, but overall i think cold version still would be
slighty better at the end.

I am playing lightning version. Can't confirm how are things in t13+ but now at lvl 87 without Kaom's, things can't get easier. As long as you spin you can't die. I think at BiS gear both builds are OP, IMO lightning version has more life than cold, in have 6,5k at lvl 87 (wil get to 7k till lvl 90) + Kaom's will give me i think 9,5k life
I'm struggling abit with crit right now sitting at 6.95% which is very low how am i supposed to get the crit up to 13-14% ?

Also the crit enchant on boots is pretty hard to get so i'm struggling with onslaught/Elemental overload uptime.

I'm still trying to 6-link my "Kongor's" whenever i have fusings so i can purchase a "Kaom's heart" (I have ~800c right now) so i can purchase it as soon as i 6 link the weapon.

My profile is public name "DotAd" also my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/dBPPyqRA

If anyone want to help me out I would very much appreciate it.

how you doin against rare mobs with ele dmg reflect ?

im playing this build on hc , and i nearly died 3 times because of this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info