[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

-DELETED-
Last edited by reewarp on Jul 30, 2023, 7:49:52 PM
"
Faust2012 wrote:
Currently lvl 94,pushing this build for a few days and definitivly loving it, damages are scaling a lot with optimisations and 90 + leveling.

Finally got the 120% crit enchant on boots after a dozen of twice enchanted labs ><, and it
pushes the build to another lvl, as the author mentionned it, for activating the ele overload + onslaught, it's a major part of the build.

I took whisper of dooms and removed primeval force, having 2 curses is just too good to be
ignored, even if you don't have ele weakness on gloves, you can CWDT + frostbite and enfeeble
or CWDT + frostbite and ele weakness.

If you have gloves you can CWDT + frost bomb and enfeeble or CWDT + frost bomb and frostbite.

"
monkuar wrote:

Only thing I switched is I'm using elemental focus instead of the aoe gem. As our aoe is already fine with amplify.

Thanks for the idea mate, i have tried it and i always use it now, the damages are insane.

About end-game optimizations, i was thinking to amulets, nothing could beat a rare amulet
with high life/phys damage/ele damage/+ 1 curse (but that will never happen :d),
so i will try a Daresso's salute or an Halcyion, they might work well with this build even we loose some HP.

I was wondering what the best jewels would be, and what is scaling the most, cold damage or phys damage ? numbers on sheet doesn't really show anything so it's hard to see.

That too is something I was wondering. All I know is that the reason I switched from Mathil's Raider Debeon to this is because now we can scale our cold damage from gear more, don't have to use warcries, and don't need to worry about accuracy. Plus, zerkers leech (which I have a feeling might get nerfed so have as much fun with this as you can), and the free onslight and the 40% fucking MORE multiplier from EO, and the 40% more multipler from Zerker. This is build honestly more fun than Etup's old Ngahamu CI Pathfinder from breach imho. (That was my favourite build ever). Btw, go look at his fucking viper ring on that character, godliest opal ring I ever seen for a ngahamu build lol

anyways

I'm stuck with 12% atk/cast speed boots right now and using a dumb ice golem to increase my crit chance by 2% lol

I bought about 30 hrimsorrows and 4 linking them now and then going to farm for vaal orbs and try that later.

I'm trying to get the 120 crit chance now but I am so terrible at lab I always die to traps, ALWAYS lol. I have been since the lab came out, I literally get to nervous in real life or some shit iuno what it is. Congrats on getting the 120% enchant!

Hmm never tried about the whispers of doom idea.. could be a possibility what about hatred though? The damage it ads is retarded insane, but maybe frostbite is more assuming no hexproof map QQ

Edit: Oh I see what you did, using it in CDWT.. Nevermind

Yeah, that is a good idea I'ma test it later thank you
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 21, 2017, 1:25:33 AM
The real question would be does a cursed enemy with frostbite take more dmg than primeval force and the 36% increase elemental damage with attack nodes.

So a total of:

36% increase elemental damage with attacks from 3 nodes
20% increase ele dmg attacks
20% increase ele dmg while using a flask
5% ele damage penetration

Compared to a cursed frostbitten enemy (-44% cold resist)

I have a feeling frostbite way will be better for bosses an the primeval force way would be ideal for clearing trash. Although.. trash mobs already dead in one cyclone so...Whispers of Doom and the CWDT+Frostbite seems promising. Thanks for that idea mate gonna try this out
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 21, 2017, 1:50:38 AM
I've been trying out double curse with combinations of Frostbite/Enfeeble/Ele Weakness. The loss of Primeval Force resulted in a (standing in hideout) tool-tip reduction of ~5000k. Although this is hardly noticeable for trash clearing, it does seem perceptible with bosses, at least in some cases.

I'm quite torn with this, both configurations have their pros and cons. Guess I'll just play around for a few more days and see where I end up.
Maybe im not getting something, can someone please explain why we dont use Herald of Ice instead of Ash? Am i missing something here? Thanks in advance.
Been playing your build. I must say it feels awesome where i'm at (Tier 10-12).

Had the luxury to have Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe to level with. It seems like a straight up fire build would do more damage, but that's already been tried.

I like the fact that you use Elemental Overload. But do you, or the other guys playing this build, feel it procs enough. I swapped in a Ice Golem to try and raise it (using 5L rare armour, I'm no Bill gates:)
I can see your Crit chance is at 14%. Mine is at 10.5 atm. But it takes forever to proc.

Anyone got the same "problem" or are you putting some more crit chance on jewels and jewelry
I feel like the "frost bomb" and anchestral warchief is a waste and clunky to use and I never find myself using it while mapping.

Can someone give good link setups for faster mapping ?
What would be the ideal stats for jewels? Physical damage/life/attack speed etc?
"
Chaoshockwow wrote:
I feel like the "frost bomb" and anchestral warchief is a waste and clunky to use and I never find myself using it while mapping.

They're used for killing high tier bosses, without them I'd imagine you would be missing a lot of DPS.
IGN: @Norse
"
Birddog_ wrote:
Been playing your build. I must say it feels awesome where i'm at (Tier 10-12).

Had the luxury to have Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe to level with. It seems like a straight up fire build would do more damage, but that's already been tried.

I like the fact that you use Elemental Overload. But do you, or the other guys playing this build, feel it procs enough. I swapped in a Ice Golem to try and raise it (using 5L rare armour, I'm no Bill gates:)
I can see your Crit chance is at 14%. Mine is at 10.5 atm. But it takes forever to proc.

Anyone got the same "problem" or are you putting some more crit chance on jewels and jewelry

Had this same feeling. It proc's way better once you get the 90 or 120% crit recent enchant boots.

However, what I did before I got the boots was wear a nice diamond ring and use an ice golem (2%) and it helped immensely.

But once u get the 90 or 120% enchant boots, every pack you kill it procs :) It's fucking awesome. Basically free onslaught and EO. And EO is 8 seconds so it's a perfect synchronization because recent crit chance from boots it 4 seconds. So the % to crit is back even when EO is still up! It's nice, don't worry!

Also, nn to invest in crit jewelry after the enchant simply no need! :)

"
Smoknum wrote:
What would be the ideal stats for jewels? Physical damage/life/attack speed etc?

I personally recommend attack speed / area/melee dmg / life in that order if softcore. If hardcore, life mod should be first obv

"
Chaoshockwow wrote:

I swapped the inc aoe with ele focus gem and the dps is nuts. Personally I don't feel a big difference in the AOE if you already have amplify. All trash mobs melt with one spin unless you get a beefy harbinger pack in T16, it'll take two spins.

Also, the warchief or ancestral protector are amazing and def worth it for bosses. My lv. 20 ancestral protector gives me a 20% MORE attk speed multiplier, and linked with increase duration and culling strike it's nice. But yeah, I mean the dmg is already good enough I guess you don't REALLY need them, but why not? When they are active, you can feel the difference in DPS so.

Last edited by monkuar on Aug 22, 2017, 1:15:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info