Anyone planning to play on PC and on console?

I went out and spent $110 today on a new pc desktop and a chair and dug my computer out to play this again. Mainly because the Xbox beta was nearing its end and no new news was announced. Soon as I get home.. I check the forum.. and find out its ending for sure this week with a release date announcement -_-

Now I have this set back up to play... I wonder if its worth trying to manage both...
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 12:17:01 AM
I might d/l the Xbox version once it is released.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm playing the console . Never got into the pc version. I tried it years ago but i just couldn't get into it. I'm hooked on the console version and now that I have s better understanding I'm going to play on both.
I would if I had an xbone. Tbh though I play the pc one on my couch so not so different :D
"
ladish wrote:
I would if I had an xbone. Tbh though I play the pc one on my couch so not so different :D

I tried but it has resolution issues when I plug my hdmi into my tv , some games run awesome on my tv and some don't. Poe , does not run well for me.
Is the console version SSF or does it have an AH? Or are they gonna force everyone to hit poe.trade on their phones and shit...
"
ladish wrote:
I would if I had an xbone

If I did, I wouldn't lol
"
Doomfairy wrote:
Is the console version SSF or does it have an AH? Or are they gonna force everyone to hit poe.trade on their phones and shit...

I heard they are using the china server trade system which sounds a bit like an item matchmaking thing instead of search for precise properties.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Doomfairy wrote:

I heard they are using the china server trade system which sounds a bit like an item matchmaking thing instead of search for precise properties.

Yes, Chris confirmed earlier it will be stash tab based trading like they have in PoE China.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info