poe the game with the worst performance i have ever played

Literally all other games i play has zero issues , ZERO issues , but poe has a problem every day .

: un unexpected disconnect occured . Well its pretty much expected from ggg s shitty servers everyday.

: Failed to go in to portal , still the portal is lost .

: Portals dont open up at all , for example random zana encounter or from the map device .

: extreme lag spikes even in maps that are not crazy ( blue maps )

etc , etc , etc , etc , etc , etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should use some of your money and fix the damn servers , cheap unprofessional devs .
I have my own business and sometimes i need to compensate with my own money if its needed . You just have to .

POe atm is just too pathetic , this is not good enough , not even close . And btw C W my soul is still mine ${{€$@@£$€

Please just sell the game to a company that cares , loves and are proud of their product !!!

A lot of players spend way more money on poe than any other game , show some respect.
As a customer of this product i am pissed
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 3:29:51 PM
Fixing your obviously cruddy internet connection would probably help a lot...
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
Fixing your obviously cruddy internet connection would probably help a lot...

its fine . And like i said , all other games have no issues , only poe is problematic , and btw poe 2.6 was no issue ( almost, 90 % fine, i guess like most players )
As if there's lots of companies that care about their product lol... GGG has made a brilliant game and keep it real, not like what happened to WoW for an example.

The performance needs to be fixed though indeed.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info