Atlas DON'T work proof!!!

I have atlas at 123%. Just did for fun tier:1 map. Guess what dropped. tier:1 map!!! It not suppose to be possible right?

According to this it not suppose to be possible.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1926945
I got this from one fellow.

"So the proof of that working you are asking is quite simple. Go and run t1 maps, as many as possible, you will never get a t1 drop back, only t2+, this proves that the atlas bonus works. Its just that you misunderstood or hoped it worked differently."

Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 8:26:42 PM
Deleted, nevermind, my explanation was completely wrong. Sorry about that.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 15, 2017, 2:35:28 PM
It doesn't raise above the level cap. White mobs and chests and whatnot are capped at the map level. Blue mobs and rares are capped at +1 and the map boss is capped at +2.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It doesn't raise above the level cap. White mobs and chests and whatnot are capped at the map level. Blue mobs and rares are capped at +1 and the map boss is capped at +2.
Then you actually you cannot get proof if atlas is working or not.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

well you would have to dig into the code

why the need for proof?
I dont see any any key!
It's impossible to prove a positive (that it works as advertised), but you could disprove it by getting a level 1 from a blue mob or boss.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

well you would have to dig into the code

why the need for proof?
Because I have feeling after couple hundred maps,that is not working. It's just carrot on stick.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's impossible to prove a positive (that it works as advertised), but you could disprove it by getting a level 1 from a blue mob or boss.
But I think before atlas there was already option to get +1 map from blue and +2 from boss.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I suppose you could monitor what drops from blues and rares, but this seems like a lot of work. You're already at 123/126 so the +1/+2 obviously works to some degree.
well I dont think GGG would lie to us just for kicks

I suppose there could be a bug that they dont know about that might impact it
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info