[3.0] Abberath's Herald Of Destruction - Autobombing Wraeclast

Regarding bosses I've pretty much had to settle on public groups to get past the later ones.
Last edited by GrizzKC on Aug 26, 2017, 10:50:12 PM
Hi, I'm broke af! So which unique gets priority? The Tempest Binding or 2 Doryani's Catalyst?
"
Regarding bosses I've pretty much had to settle on public groups to get past the later ones.

sad true ;(
"
Would Southbound gloves work for this?

yeah, what about this one?Its look pretty good.
Btw, now i lvling with this weapon - Fidelites spike Jagged Foil(its work good), and i rly dont know about main hand wep(56lvl)
Last edited by kekemeke on Aug 27, 2017, 2:45:31 AM
Lvling this Build past act 6 is...just painfull. any boss takes 10 trys and you are gonna bleed exp if you got noone to help you out (or go public)

After i Reached maps...boy did it hurt. lvl 68 and i can bearly run blue t1 maps...dont know why. 50 % crit on the boots and close to 400 % crit multi on full charges 4.1 k effektiv Life pool and im still just getting oneshot...+ 0 leach bc of the lvl 75 req for doryani's.

Gonna try to craqwl my way to lvl 75 and hope it gets better...otherwise it aint worth it^^

Oh and res capping hads never been more of a pain xD
Last edited by Voidflame87 on Aug 27, 2017, 4:05:35 AM
hey guys!

running shaped strand's alched ... how do i deal with bosses? running mf gear, but still i'm nowhere close killing those 2 dudes in a few seconds.. tried to play around with different stuff, doesnt work out.... any ideas? check my hero, looking for advice
which head enchant (increase damage) from Lab should I use between Herald of thunder or Herald of Ice?
How would replacing Catalyst with Void Battery work
"

How would replacing Catalyst with Void Battery work

it wouldn't

Herald isn't spell damage
I'm level 86 using this build, I will say 2 things about it.

1. The clear speed is about as good as it can be
2. I skip bosses
can u put tree per levels? like 25 points,50 points, 75 and final tree? please
Ign:Mendezftw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info