[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

"
Sark0t wrote:
Hey Sham, I have a few questions for you. I am a new player this league and started to follow your non crit build when I realised I was using sunder too. I completed the story and got into maping, and not long ago I decided to swap to the crit version since you wrote on the other guide it deals more damage.

Now I currently have 74 completed maps, and I have gone up to tier 10. Problem is I am having big troubles with map bosses specially (I get one shoted A LOT by bosses), and sometimes with just regular mobs too. Could you check my gear and tell me if I am doing anything wrong? I have 55kdps unbuffed at hideout, and I think its very low damage. My Weapon is only 410PDPS but I cant afford something much better than what I have. So, the real question is, what should I do to push the build further? Keep trying to complete more maps on the atlas even if they are hard for me atm? Farm maps (I have been doing this to level up from 86 to 88, using sextants and running shaped dunes maps) to get lots of currency and buy better gear? Anything you can throw me will be really appreciated.

Anyway, really appreciate the effort of putting these guides together for us!

PS: Almost forgot, how come you dont have any chaos resistance on your gear?

Hello,m8

The biggest problem is you don't have pain reaver so no mana and life leech.

Replace add phys by attack speed on your weapon.More speed makes your build better.

Replace your amulet.this is what you need

Gl sham

Hi everyone , i chosed this build to start my first ladder season in PoE( i never played poe before), so far i think im doing ok but there's specifics kind of mobs that i have till a hard time to beat.
Anyone can tell me here or in prive how my gear is? and what should i do to help myslef.

Thanks alot everyone and good job Sham on your builds they're are really well explaned !
Deer
Hey Sham,

Thanks for the build guide I am enjoying it a lot. This is my first season playing POE and it has been a really fun build to start with.

I am wondering if you have any suggestions on what to work on next. Currently my total buffed dps is only around 140k

I need to pay someone to run me through uber lab.

I have a 6 socket belly of the beast with good rolls that dropped for me I can work on 6 linking. I know some of my gems need to be better as well.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much for the build guide and putting up with new player questions.

Cheers.
Maze of the Minotaur Map added

Sham
Hey Sham,

Great guide and great build.

I've just recently swapped over from your RT build to crit build and my dps has wound up about the same. Can you please have a look at my profile and let me know what you think I should replace next?

Clev.
Hi Sham,

I just started following your guide :)

Got one question : How is mana cost when starting maps?

it looks like i will forever need mana flask xD .. or ?

Disregrad that question :) Pain Reaver is the answer :D
Last edited by iulianb21 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:35:02 AM
Hi Sham!

I've finally started mapping, and I was wondering if you could share a screenshot of your defense/offensive stats page.

I wanted to know what end-game stats would be necessary for uber lab
Hey sham I noticed in your gems link you have immortal call but you have no way of generating endurance charges how come?
quick question sham, can i use this weapon instead of 2 h mace?
thx b4

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Enmity_Divine
One thing that missing in your Guide that I am curious about is pantheon selections

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info