[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

"
Doomhammer wrote:
I am having a hard time trying to get my last Ascendencies. Any tips on somethings I should change up just to get a run through Uber labs?

You need to have physical reduction.

Dps is not important in lab.

-Switch hatred by determintion
-get the The Brass Dome https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brass_Dome
-Put enduring cry gem on.
-Take the right Pantheon skills
-Get a boost it don't cost that much.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 25, 2017, 8:33:07 AM
"
PhDBayesian wrote:
Thank you very much for your guide, I have been playing this build on my character and just finished act 10. I am curious could this build do all the end game content? \

I saw your reply earlier and you mentioned that we need to change some gears and skill set up for different bosses like Minotaur. Could you be more specific on other bosses? Thank you very much indeed.

I still need to try the other guardians.

But atm i don't have a lot of time.

Sham
Amazing, build dude!
Great work !
I am using your build/guide on Hardcore and currently at level 41 entering Act 5. Thanks for the guide.
hey doomshamino,

great page about the build for the marauder.

Got a question about weapon and gear while leveling.

Whats best weapon to choose @ certain levels? same for gear.

I just reached level 35 (This is xbox one account)
Last edited by KoningP on Aug 28, 2017, 8:07:31 AM
Hey ! Very good build. I really enjoy it. But how you add the bonus 40% sunder damage on your starkonja head ?
"
Mr_ketosky wrote:
Hey ! Very good build. I really enjoy it. But how you add the bonus 40% sunder damage on your starkonja head ?

You get it from The Lord's Labyrinth.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth

Sham
Hi Sham, things are going great and now i am at the point where i can afford to quality my skill gems..so my question would be which ones are the most important to get more quality on?..Sunder only increases area of effect with quality..it may be worth to quality something else first right?
"
Yohaan14 wrote:
Hi Sham, things are going great and now i am at the point where i can afford to quality my skill gems..so my question would be which ones are the most important to get more quality on?..Sunder only increases area of effect with quality..it may be worth to quality something else first right?

Do you know the gem recipe.

If you know it just start with the 6 link.

Sham

Hey Sham, I have a few questions for you. I am a new player this league and started to follow your non crit build when I realised I was using sunder too. I completed the story and got into maping, and not long ago I decided to swap to the crit version since you wrote on the other guide it deals more damage.

Now I currently have 74 completed maps, and I have gone up to tier 10. Problem is I am having big troubles with map bosses specially (I get one shoted A LOT by bosses), and sometimes with just regular mobs too. Could you check my gear and tell me if I am doing anything wrong? I have 55kdps unbuffed at hideout, and I think its very low damage. My Weapon is only 410PDPS but I cant afford something much better than what I have. So, the real question is, what should I do to push the build further? Keep trying to complete more maps on the atlas even if they are hard for me atm? Farm maps (I have been doing this to level up from 86 to 88, using sextants and running shaped dunes maps) to get lots of currency and buy better gear? Anything you can throw me will be really appreciated.

Anyway, really appreciate the effort of putting these guides together for us!

PS: Almost forgot, how come you dont have any chaos resistance on your gear?
Last edited by Sark0t on Sep 2, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info