[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

"
Hayrich wrote:
I see you have Ancestral Warchief on, but you still seldom cast it? Just as a support skill I suppose?

Also, how far pushed this build? Map tier/Uber/lab/Atziri/Shaper etc, issues with survivability

Would like to know before committing to the build.

Yes i use warchief most off the time on bosses.

On bosses and uber lab you need to switch some gear.

So if you want a build that stay the same the whole time, this is not a good build.

To give you a example on Minotaur switched to determination/arctic armor and the brass dome.

same for uber lad.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 19, 2017, 3:07:08 AM
Interesting guide, will start a Berserker soon and give it a go, thx.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Hi Sham..the build is coming along really well!..i got a 400+ Dps Crit Maul for just 3 chaos..i think the seller was new player maybe..I checked your character in the Harbinger league and its quite different to the one in Standard..im assuming its coz of lack of currency and maybe you are just experimenting..but i want you to confirm that the Standard Character shown in this guide is the one we should match right?
"
Yohaan14 wrote:
Hi Sham..the build is coming along really well!..i got a 400+ Dps Crit Maul for just 3 chaos..i think the seller was new player maybe..I checked your character in the Harbinger league and its quite different to the one in Standard..im assuming its coz of lack of currency and maybe you are just experimenting..but i want you to confirm that the Standard Character shown in this guide is the one we should match right?

Very nice maul m8.

Yes i like to test some new stuff on the new league, just to check that i can improve my builds.

The build you need to follow is the standard one.

Gl Sham

Question about skill tree: Why you go with reflexes and sentinel instead Finesse and hearth of a oak to reach vaal pact? bceause the jewel spot?
"
Karibean wrote:
Question about skill tree: Why you go with reflexes and sentinel instead Finesse and hearth of a oak to reach vaal pact? bceause the jewel spot?

Yes for the jewel and sentinel.I use Kaom's Roots so i lose a lot of res on the boots.

Sham
Is this build apt for cyclone?
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Is this build apt for cyclone?

no clue, never played cyclone.

SHam
I am having a hard time trying to get my last Ascendencies. Any tips on somethings I should change up just to get a run through Uber labs?
Thank you very much for your guide, I have been playing this build on my character and just finished act 10. I am curious could this build do all the end game content? \

I saw your reply earlier and you mentioned that we need to change some gears and skill set up for different bosses like Minotaur. Could you be more specific on other bosses? Thank you very much indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info