[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

hey man

i just got the build put together and i dont seem to have enough mana even with a level 3 enlightenment is there something im missing? Herald arctic armour and hatred seems reserve to much mana

If you hover over icon in your spell bar, how much does it say reserved.

Sham
"
Doomshamino wrote:
hey man

i just got the build put together and i dont seem to have enough mana even with a level 3 enlightenment is there something im missing? Herald arctic armour and hatred seems reserve to much mana

If you hover over icon in your spell bar, how much does it say reserved.

Sham

I have 43% from hatred, 23% from arctic armor and 23% from herald of ash which equates to 92% leaving me enough mana for 1 sunder cast per mana bar D:
Your Mace is unbelievably good and easily worth many exalts..is there a unique to use until we can make such an Uber weapon? Also just to clarify we want only physical damage as DPS on our weapon right?..so like if it has 100-150 fire damage or cold or whatever then the DPS on weapon will show high but not as good as pure physical right?

You can use This Marohi Erqi.

IF you want to get a 6 link Maul.

Get this card, it only 18 chaos for the set.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Warlord

And watch this video of me.https://youtu.be/rl7N6-TIEKQ

Elemental dps on maul is not good, because i only got increased phys notes in tree.
And hatred and herald convert phys to fire and cold.

Gl Sham

I have 43% from hatred, 23% from arctic armor and 23% from herald of ash which equates to 92% leaving me enough mana for 1 sunder cast per mana bar D:

I know your problem you don't have ascendancy Pain Reaver.

1% of Damage Leeched as Life
1% of Damage Leeched as Mana
2% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently

Just do normal lab quick and you will be ok.

But until then you can only go with 2 auras and mana flask.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 15, 2017, 3:06:45 PM
Hey Sham, just wanted to say thank you for the great guide and all the extra details you put in the videos for us noobs.

It is much appreciated good sir!
Im level 86 and I was following your other sunder build.

But I couldn't really survive in t11+ so I will try this one.
Which skills in the tree are least important so I can get the rest up until 86.

Thanks,
Hi mate, im lv 32 and just got a 4 link to use..what should i link with sunder?..you can check my gear if you like please and let me know if is ok, im over capped on resists..:p..i have 3 red and 1 blue socket. im thinking to put Sunder - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Conc effect or Crit supp? which blue?..
I'm a little confused whether or not to go crit now that I've a good amount of exalts. I can clear tier 11 fairly easily, only the bosses that take some time to kill. My weapon is 544pdps 5L but low crit. Thanks for ur help :)
Since the build has Vaal Pact, should the points put in life regen be changed? The 4th passive point on 0.8% life regen could be moved to 12% armor + 4% maximum life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info