[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

Link To My Other Build [3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Sunder Starter Build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1938002

Leveling Video 1-100 Putting Skills

My Gear

Maze of the Minotaur Map Video

Crafting Physical 2 Handed Weapons Guide Video

Gems link

Flasks

Jewels

Bandits

Kill All

Ascendancy Skills

1.Pain Reaver
2.Crave the Slaughter
3.Aspect of Carnage
4.cloaked in Savagery
Last edited by Doomshamino on Sep 11, 2017, 10:06:14 PM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 8:33:18 PM
Hey man

Awesome guide. I was wondering if you could help me out in someway. i have a few items but im not really sure which is better and what items i should use over the other ones. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and take a look at my profile or if i could hop in discord with you and pcik your brain about a few things.

thanks
Kappamikie
Your profile is not public.

Sham
i just changed it sorry im a noob xD
Hi, Cant wait to get started on this build!..just 1 problem..in the passive tree you put 3 points into the dual wield tree "Duality"?..its just below the Scion Life wheel!..im sure its a mistake..what do we spec instead of that?..please replace it..and once again thanks for putting this guide out..:)
Yes it was a copy past fault. Its fixed now.

Thanks sham
Added leveling video 1-100, how to put the skill point 1 by 1.

Sham
hey man

i just got the build put together and i dont seem to have enough mana even with a level 3 enlightenment is there something im missing? Herald arctic armour and hatred seems reserve to much mana
Hey man

Awesome guide. I was wondering if you could help me out in someway. i have a few items but im not really sure which is better and what items i should use over the other ones. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and take a look at my profile or if i could hop in discord with you and pcik your brain about a few things.

thanks
Kappamikie

Mace ok
Helm ok
Ruby ring need 1 more high res and add phys/accuracy/attack speed.
Diamond Same as ruby
Amulet need global crit chance and multiplier.
Chest you got life hybrid on it, I'm jelly :).You need more armor.
gloves ok
belt ok

For Skill tree your dps will go up when you go to crit skils.

And get your ascendancy points its going to boost dps with 50% and You need the leech to.

overall is look very good m8.

Sham

Your Mace is unbelievably good and easily worth many exalts..is there a unique to use until we can make such an Uber weapon? Also just to clarify we want only physical damage as DPS on our weapon right?..so like if it has 100-150 fire damage or cold or whatever then the DPS on weapon will show high but not as good as pure physical right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info