NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
luisarantes wrote:
just came to say great build playing on HSC lvl 66 finish act 9 with 4l sire of shards no problem on dps part not as fast as u but cant expect better until i dont find the currency to get at least a 5L PLEDGE what skills do u recomend on a 5L pledge

I listed the gems in the order i would use them.

>Pledge of Hands -> summon skeletons > Pierce > GMP/LMP > Minion Damage > Elemental Focus > Controlled Destruction
Hi, I wanted to ask if there is a place for the queen's escape sword in the build ?
and another : is there a reason why we should use only 2 auras ? (not considering purity of elements which is only on some map mods ?) If we can sustain 3 auras why not use a third constantly ?

thanks in advance !
looking forward to the build !
"
macsu wrote:
Hi, I wanted to ask if there is a place for the queen's escape sword in the build ?
and another : is there a reason why we should use only 2 auras ? (not considering purity of elements which is only on some map mods ?) If we can sustain 3 auras why not use a third constantly ?

thanks in advance !
looking forward to the build !

Nothing the queen's escape provides is worth a gem slot which we gain with pledge of hands.
We are using Mind oder Matter so we need mana to absorb dmg.
How does Femur of the saints staff compare to pledge of hands? one gives u free spell echo other gives u +2 minions gems and +2% cast sped per skel owned on skeles
Write please how to spread skills on levels. Thank you!
Hi there

Am about lvl 40 and started using two Dead reckoning jewels and it is fine for me

But began to swap weapons and i dont know what actually rise the skeletons dps ?
% increased spell damage?
# adds x to x fire/cold/lightn damage ?
# adds x to x fire/cold/lightn to spells ?

Thanks
"
damdamooh wrote:
Hi there

Am about lvl 40 and started using two Dead reckoning jewels and it is fine for me

But began to swap weapons and i dont know what actually rise the skeletons dps ?
% increased spell damage?
# adds x to x fire/cold/lightn damage ?
# adds x to x fire/cold/lightn to spells ?

Thanks

Minion Damage, +gem level, everything else does nothing if it doesnt say it specificly it buffs your minions.

"
fu7ur3sound wrote:
Write please how to spread skills on levels. Thank you!

Look at the leveling section!, i wont do a tree at lvl x looks like y !

"
Camaron wrote:
How does Femur of the saints staff compare to pledge of hands? one gives u free spell echo other gives u +2 minions gems and +2% cast sped per skel owned on skeles

Only have numbers provided by PoB so its 40k for femurs and 50k for pledge in my setup. (switching controlled destruction for echo with femurs). Also the 100% increase mana on pledge are quite a nice bonus.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 24, 2017, 3:04:28 AM

Why no this? way with BR have socket too and its shorter
Last edited by SlavaDoc on Aug 24, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
Does Pob take into account the +2% cast speed per skeleton? cuz at 8 skels thats 16% cast speed on skels
"
SlavaDoc wrote:

Why no this? way with BR have socket too and its shorter

it's both 6 points, 7 if you include the jewel. if you want battle rouse go for i'm fine with my mana and dont feel the need to spend more points on it. If you are going for both jewel slots the bottom way saves 1 point, thats right.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 24, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info