NO LONGER MAINTAINED

HI, I'm playing your build and I must say: I love it!
It's my first character to reach lvl 80 with. And since i like the playstyle very much i want to improve it. But i have a quick question:

In which order of importance should i get 20/20 on my gems?
I have a 20/20 Summon Skeleton gem already because i have read that that is the primary source of damage. But which gem should i upgrade next? Minion Damage?

Thnaks for your awesome build!

"
HI, I'm playing your build and I must say: I love it!
It's my first character to reach lvl 80 with. And since i like the playstyle very much i want to improve it. But i have a quick question:

In which order of importance should i get 20/20 on my gems?
I have a 20/20 Summon Skeleton gem already because i have read that that is the primary source of damage. But which gem should i upgrade next? Minion Damage?

Thnaks for your awesome build!

probably gmp + minion dmg than everything else, i usualy just lvl them to 20 vendor them with a gcp to get lv.1/q20 and lvl them again .
about to start this build in hhc, how was the shaper fight? doable but a bit longer than usual? and how are the guardians deathless or with enough gear should be fine. never played summoner thanks !
"
about to start this build in hhc, how was the shaper fight? doable but a bit longer than usual? and how are the guardians deathless or with enough gear should be fine. never played summoner thanks !

it was my 3rd ever shaper attempt and i'm still fucking up alot, if you are used to the fight its probably doable deathless but i cant recommend this build as a boss killer for hc, same for guardians while i did most runs deathless, mistakes will kill you.
thanks for the honest reply, yea i literally did racecourse and it dropped dead reckoning two times in a row so i thought it was a sign to play this build, i'll probably still try it. never have done shaper either but it'll be a good learning experience thanks!
hi guys, take a look at my char atm : csontika

except levels ofc what else should I aim for improving (coloring the staff excluded since that is obvious) ?
I'm thinking like :
1. switch the amulet for a +1 curse on mobs (which curse should I use ? )
2. get a +2 minion bone helmet for vaal skelly
3. is there a better aura then discipline ? considering I have pretty low amount of ES ?
4. is there a real benefit on using a third aura ? like lvl 1 clarity just for the bonus of auras ?
5. replace most jewels with to dust

any other stuff is appreciated even if it a long shot :)

"
macsu wrote:

except levels ofc what else should I aim for improving (coloring the staff excluded since that is obvious) ?
I'm thinking like :
3. is there a better aura then discipline ? considering I have pretty low amount of ES ?
4. is there a real benefit on using a third aura ? like lvl 1 clarity just for the bonus of auras ?

your profile is private so i can't look at it, also not sure if you are on the right thread, since im using clarity and not using disciplin or ES at all?
"
Shareware wrote:
"
macsu wrote:

I'm thinking like :

your profile is private so i can't look at it, also not sure if you are on the right thread, since im using clarity and not using disciplin or ES at all?

done, hopefully you can see the characters now, and yes I did the same but somehow used discipline for some reason. anyway the clarity also is not much of a benefit, since I did not have any mana problems, is there anything else that can be used ?

dropping the discipline as we speak :D

oh yes and for point 6. about golems, is that stone golem really worth the slot ? would it not be better to use a flame golem for dmg ?
Last edited by macsu on Sep 12, 2017, 4:09:24 AM
"
macsu wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
macsu wrote:

I'm thinking like :

done, hopefully you can see the characters now, and yes I did the same but somehow used discipline for some reason. anyway the clarity also is not much of a benefit, since I did not have any mana problems, is there anything else that can be used ?

dropping the discipline as we speak :D

oh yes and for point 6. about golems, is that stone golem really worth the slot ? would it not be better to use a flame golem for dmg ?

Flame golem dmg buff doenst work for minions, that been said the stone golem is not mandatory in any way just a slot i had and life reg is nice to have.
coloring your staff as you said should be the highest priority, after that getting a Lv21 skelly gem, replacing the neck getting Q gems and a +2 helmet.
is the decoy totem in you cwdt taken set up needed? you could place your golem there. in the end its up to you what you like better.
"
Miscoj26 wrote:
Hi there, nice build mate, just started playing it, pretty fun build.
I have a question tho, what about going spectres for extra dmg 5L/6L on chest, is arc setup CoH that big of a dmg increase? wouldn't it be worth going for 2 spectres?
ty mate if you take the time to answer this, hf and gl! ty for thee build, looking rly cool :)

So i started this league like 4 days ago and went with this build.. its so great so far..i made just small change and used Flesh blender and Soul waver as Ascendancy along with Spirit eater.using 5linked pleadge for skeltons and using 5link noob chest for my spectres (spectres gem - minion dmg - spell echo - GMP - Ele focus) and using the Flame Sentinel from Templar Laboratory. they r lvl 68 and can survive every thing unless its a reflect map. and i have done with them +t13 maps. and its 2 sec to resummon them anyway.. and they deal a ton of dmg. i think its a good choice since we have a good 5-6 link in chest for them and they will add alot of dmg in a long run.. they can alone clear packs while i am running even. try them out :D
and u can get them from maps when u see them or also the frost ones and they also deal alot of dmg.

thanks for the great build!
Last edited by Marvix on Sep 13, 2017, 6:49:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info