3.0 Slayer phys CycloneR [1mill dps, 7,2k life, Shaper, Uber Atziri deletion - NEW VIDEOS UP!]

"
This isn't rly cheaper :P unlinked Disvavour is about 300c and linked one around 800c.
I don't think that Ngamahu can do 1mln DPS, its hard to calculate how much DPS does molten burst and u won't hit all balls on the boss always

"
iOnlyRave wrote:
"
be sure to mark all things in Configuration like:

-enemy is maimed
-enemy is intimidated
-are you on full life
-leeching
-onslaught
-killed recently and so

Getting at around 1 mil indeed. Just a question, what skill or item that we use intimidates our enemies in this build?

He was using belt of the deceiver first but seems he now switched to The Retch but maybe its just for mapping dunno since it gives less DPS but the movement speed is great

I dont know if the retch does less dps. Pob cant calculate retch dps. 200% of leech is added as chaos damage and we do leech alot. I guess it might add something like 100-200k dps. The retch does increase the map clearspeed alot. Perma flasks and perma movementspeed buff. The *phoenix video i added really shows its speed. I know it says it was more than 50 creeps left in the map but i went back after i stoped recording and it was only a harbringer pack and a few ledtovers. Feels amazing.
Last edited by ffoD on Aug 18, 2017, 4:02:09 AM
Any advice on leveling this? Order of ascendancies, pathing, good leveling gear?
Does anyone have any videos of this build with a kondo's? I probably wont be able to get my hands on a disfavour anytime soon and want to see what the build is like without the axe. How is the clear speed, etc. Also, how much mana leech do you need on jewels to be able to sustain on single target? is a single +2 mana gained enough?
"
okudasai wrote:
Does anyone have any videos of this build with a kondo's? I probably wont be able to get my hands on a disfavour anytime soon and want to see what the build is like without the axe. How is the clear speed, etc. Also, how much mana leech do you need on jewels to be able to sustain on single target? is a single +2 mana gained enough?

I'm currently running this build with a Kondo's and it has surprisingly high damage. I've been able to clear T15 maps no problem at all. I'm using about a .3% mana leech jewel and I have no mana problems. If you'd like you can take a look at my gear from my profile.
IGN: BurtsyBees
hi i have question i have rare axe better craft+2 range or blood magic mod?
duble sorry
Last edited by armanii84 on Aug 18, 2017, 1:22:37 AM
Currently playing a semi-cheap ngamahu's cyclone build but thinking of using my respec points to this instead since it looks way cheaper to do this one sans the Axe due to easy gem colors. Only problem is I got the +2 passives from bandits but the difference shouldn't be too big.
"
Gandollf wrote:
"
okudasai wrote:

I'm currently running this build with a Kondo's and it has surprisingly high damage. I've been able to clear T15 maps no problem at all. I'm using about a .3% mana leech jewel and I have no mana problems. If you'd like you can take a look at my gear from my profile.

Your profile is set to private; when you get a chance could you make it public? Either way, this is good news, and I think I will most likely be making this my next build, thanks for the feedback!
"
okudasai wrote:
"
Gandollf wrote:
"
okudasai wrote:

Your profile is set to private; when you get a chance could you make it public? Either way, this is good news, and I think I will most likely be making this my next build, thanks for the feedback!

Changed it, should be able to see now.
IGN: BurtsyBees
Thanks for this build, will keep tabs on it. Gonna re-roll into this when I save up enough currency for a Disfavour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info