these complaints are getting rediquless!

SO im tradeing orbs and doing a great work and all people do is complain, now i find out im on subredit for beeing a bot.. wtf is your problem people you get ur shit fast so you try to report people i mean dafuq ? whats going on and whats peoples problems ?
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 12:32:51 PM
Can someone translate?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So what to discuss about?
Last edited by Bridax on Aug 15, 2017, 4:17:40 AM
"
Can someone translate?

Something about people complaining, atleast he spelt ridiculous in a unique way.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
My only complaint so far is that currency takes 80% of inventory..
Sounds like the guys using a personal api to snipe currency trades that net him the most profit. People report him for being a bot because his response time is so fast compared to the time since an item was listed (poe.trade is usually on a delay). So hes complaining here about people complaining.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
REDIQULESS M8! ABSOLUT REDICULESS! HOLY SHIT BOYS!
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Can someone translate?
I think he is trying to cast the spell from harry potter
The only rediquless thing is people abusing a broken system that ggg promotes complaining about not being able to abuse it properly.

Wraeclast is a cutthroat place. OP on the other hand is a wannabe exile that cries when white mobs oneshot him cause he has no resists.
"
Can someone translate?

He said he's bot, he loves Reddit and hates dinosaurs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info