[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Trying this build in Abyss League.
Why we don't take "Chain Reaction" Ascendency?

Last edited by Nekondas on Dec 13, 2017, 6:20:14 AM
"
Nekondas wrote:
Trying this build in Abyss League.
Why we don't take "Chain Reaction" Ascendency?

Its only for Traps
windz gonna try to a different approach with your talent tree, i think its more valuable from 70 more or less to get more mana regen and increasing mana.

The build have a insane damage and dont think its worth to pick all the "crit nodes" for that, when you can pick the nodes that give you more mana maximium/regeneration for sustain the MoM.

Im running enfeeble+blasphemy with Clarity when i get a unset gonna try the combo hatred+clear mind, but i thing enfeeble with blasphemy its a must.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
suprisingly good build
Perfect starter for new league, scales well
Only downside so far
i can see is low ms and low speed with movement skills

you can use Brightbeak War Hammer for movement
Loving the build so far, never tried a miner build before because I've always thought they look clunky and boring. But oh boy was I wrong.
It's such a great league starter and very budget for how strong the build is and only gets stronger with better items.

Currently rocking these items, was lucky on getting 6l on my chest in only a few fusings. Still have ways to improve my gear quite a lot like getting a rare dagger for bosses.
Spoiler

Only done up to T10 maps so far but not a problem at all so far so can't wait until I get to fight guardians and shaper/elder and uber atziri!
"
windz wrote:
I like Chimerka

Hello Windz, really nice guide and build (saw all vids). I was playing with numbers in PoB, why dont you use ele focus instead of inc. crit? It provides more dmg, but lower crit chance - is there any important reason for that what i missed? Thanks for info
Last edited by Chimerka on Dec 13, 2017, 10:16:26 AM
Hello Captain.
First of all : Thank for the build. I started the new league with this one and so far it's really fun and safe.

I have 1 issu tho : how do you manage your life&mana. I use to play with LL/ML and/or VaalPact, but it dosen't work with mine (first mine build btw) so, time to time i ran out of mana (tAnd MoM dosen't help, i even die once because of that. I couldn't get back my mana even with a potion. No Mana = no mine = dead :p)

So, minus our potion, how should i take care of that (even if i don't take any hit i'll run out of mana quite easily :()
i have to find some Regen mana on my stuff?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
windz wrote:
I like Chimerka

Hello Windz, really nice guide and build (saw all vids). I was playing with numbers in PoB, why dont you use ele focus instead of inc. crit? It provides more dmg, but lower crit chance - is there any important reason for that what i missed? Thanks for info

In a long sustained fight ele focus does give more dps but in short bursts, having crit is very important. Difference between killing uber atziris clone instantly vs not critting and having to remine. Also freeze is important
Hey windz quick question why are you wearing all blue and not a green slot for trap and mine? Should I be trying for all blue as well? Hopefully you update your guide with current gear and why you have it.
ok guys.. firs: great build!
2. i want to convert to 100% now .. i wont get this helm enchant cause im unlucky ..

how do the Long winter jewels work?
do i have to skill 40 int in radius? where would u set this up?
someone tested those jewels?

or arent they worth the 30+C ? and just use PTL?
Last edited by rotheee on Dec 13, 2017, 5:26:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info