[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
"
sonicReducer wrote:
Thanks for the great guide - quick question regarding leveling, any particular nodes to shoot for first or do you just naturally path around the tree grabbing node clusters as you path? (hope that makes sense)

Cheers

Look on Page 1 under the "Skill Tree" section, Start from bottom up. So this order:

Low lvl rushing MoM: ......[/url]

Thank you!
Hi guys,

Thinking abt starting this as my league starter.

A few questions regarding the build.

never played a miner before is it a clunky playstyle?

Also can it do uberlab reliably in the beg of the league?

Thx in Advance

it is clunky but you can get used to it and it is very good at doing uber lab at the start just get bright beak and prismatic eclipse (3 green) and use blade vortex in your 6 link to clear trash while running to izario
Hey, first off thanks for the nice guide, I will try it as my league starter for 3.1 :)

Since Im new to mine build at all, I dont really know what items except a bitterdream are a good budget investment while leveling to 80+ to have nice damage and sustain... Just stack rare items with life/res?? A dagger with crit/spell damage??? Since the clear mind jewel will only be used when we got the essence worm :P

I started in 3.0 with a build I never played before and was really disappointed with the fact that it was lacking of damage while leveling and I dont want it to happen again ;)
"
it is clunky but you can get used to it and it is very good at doing uber lab at the start just get bright beak and prismatic eclipse (3 green) and use blade vortex in your 6 link to clear trash while running to izario

Could you explain why these two weapons? Not some 2 random single weps? And what to put into 3s of each of them?

"
Since Im new to mine build at all, I dont really know what items except

Last league I played firenova mine build, it was nice, except the damage on highest maps and, one thing as well - visual effects are too overwhelming, many times I died because of that. A bit afraid this will be a downside with this build too, but I will start with it anyway -)
Last edited by Azimuthus on Dec 8, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
"
Could you explain why these two weapons? Not some 2 random single weps? And what to put into 3s of each of them?

You want to use a Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse for the high amount of attack speed. Socket Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify into the Brightbeak and put whatever you want into the Prismatic Eclipse. Just make sure all the sockets on the PE are green for the global attack speed increase.
"
Zachariash wrote:
"

You want to use a Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse for the high amount of attack speed. Socket Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify into the Brightbeak and put whatever you want into the Prismatic Eclipse. Just make sure all the sockets on the PE are green for the global attack speed increase.

Could you elaborate on why you want a high amount of attack speed and BV for Uber Lab? Why not use the normal setup?
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Dec 8, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

hello, little question I already mounted a GC and I enjoyed it a lot but mana worries were a bit boring is there a way to get around this? I was quite lacking in the face of the boss or on the map.

Require to run with a flask of mana?
"

hello, little question I already mounted a GC and I enjoyed it a lot but mana worries were a bit boring is there a way to get around this? I was quite lacking in the face of the boss or on the map.

Require to run with a flask of mana?

Yeah mana pot is needed. Vaal clarity helps for bosses though
What about intimidate nerf? Belt of Deciever still best option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info