[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey guys what is considered as a good tool-tip for the end game bosses like shaper and uber atziri?
Last edited by Aedre32 on Feb 10, 2018, 7:09:24 AM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey guys what is considered as a good tool-tip for the end game bosses like shaper and uber atziri?

My tooltip is around 96K , but I believe a half of this DPS is enough.
"
Aedre32 wrote:

Killed both deathless multiple times, 52k tooltip without yoke amulet, so it would been like 40-45k with yoke. Also had 4.8k hp and 1.8k mana at the time.
Hey guys, looking to mess around with a few builds before the league ends to get a feel for what I want to use in the next league.

I had a question regarding weapons, is it necessary to use a dagger for the added crit or spell damage? This was my first league so i'm not completely sure on what is and isn't key. I have this sword lying around in my stash and was curious if the conversions on it are rolled well enough justify scouring/multi modding for this build. Thanks in advanced!

"
Hey guys, looking to mess around with a few builds before the league ends to get a feel for what I want to use in the next league.

I had a question regarding weapons, is it necessary to use a dagger for the added crit or spell damage? This was my first league so i'm not completely sure on what is and isn't key. I have this sword lying around in my stash and was curious if the conversions on it are rolled well enough justify scouring/multi modding for this build. Thanks in advanced!

the 2 "as extra" prefixes are good but there is no point in scouring or multimodding since you cannot craft spelldmg or spellcrit on a sword, just mastercraft attackspeed on it and use as is
Okay thanks, i'll just craft attack speed until I can find a better dagger. Not sure if it will happen this late into the league, but I will definitely keep an eye out. Also sorry if this is another noob question, but scrolling through the thread I mainly see 'shaped' daggers, can elder versions not roll with the same phys to elemental conversion? Thanks again for the quick reply!
Deleted
Last edited by FitchBucker on Feb 14, 2018, 5:17:15 PM

Managed to craft this so far, how good is the area dmg on this? T2 lightning but still a decent roll overall, just not sure if I should get rid of the area before mastercrafting. Any advice? Thanks in advanced
Last edited by Bristen_ on Feb 15, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
"

Managed to craft this so far, how good is the area dmg on this? T2 lightning but still a decent roll overall, just not sure if I should get rid of the area before mastercrafting. Any advice? Thanks in advanced

Yours are fine. I'm stocking up divine orb to get T1 mods on mine

this is my setup, can someone link me something better to equip?

i try to find something else on poetrade but when i compare on pob nothing seem to be better then my setup...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info