[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

Raffle has ended! thanks all for participating!
Spoiler
=====RAFFLE=====

Okay so, I managed to corrupt a pair of +1 gems allelopathy!

Instead of selling it, I've decided to give back to the community!

To participate, just simply link your character that's playing this build and say what you enjoy about this build!

Do remember to set your character tab to public!

The raffle will end on sat, 26 aug! Winner will be announced before the 27th! Good luck guys!

INTRODUCTION

Hey there! If you're reading this, please understand it's my first build guide so bear with me a little ya? Let's begin!

After clocking quite a number of hours of poe while following builds, I've always dreamt of creating one of my own. One that serves as a nice little starter build for new leagues, isn't prohibitively expensive yet is able with enough investment to tackle the end game challenges.

So, when I saw the newly released dark pact as well as new gloves allelopathy, I had this really cool idea of merging the two!

For reference,

Also, read: Bragging rights

Uber atziri down too:

Disclaimer: I do understand that the original intention of the gloves is to function as a pseudo 6l - lvl 20 blight + lvl3 empower. I imagine it to be pretty darn good but as I've not test it out, I can't really give an opinion on how it compares. Also blight doesn't leech so meh.

VIDEOS

T12 Vaults Run
T15 Core
Minotaur Run
Hydra Run
Chimera Run
--> Shaper Kill <-- - Died once due to lag

With +1 gems allelo/lvl21darkpact

Uber Atziri
--> Shaper Kill II <-- - Now in 720p. In hindsight, 480p was simply unwatchable.
More to come

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Super tanky! 9206 life!
+ Cheap as hell!
+ No gem swapping!
+ Whirling blades!
+ All end game viable!
+ Any map mod!
+ Pretty sweet dps!
+ What is reflect again?
+ Rekt sarn/PVP!
+ Hipster!
+ Nice clearspeed!
+ Temp chains actually increases your clear speed!
+ Whirling blades!!!
+ FANCYYYY!
+ Free extra pet and whirling blades mtx!*

*That procs once a second

Cons:

- Lab traps are a bitch (can be mitigated)
- Less dps than pure dark pact
- Leech is used to cover life sacrifice so if you don't take a savage hit, you aren't out leeching the enemy's damage
- Can be a bit messy
- Not the fastest clearspeed in town

SKILL TREE

BERSERKER

Passives Lv 91

Ascendancy Points: Pain Reaver -> Cloaked In Savagery -> Crave The Slaughter -> Aspect Of Carnage

Bandits: Kill all for that sweet 2 passive points

LEVELING TREES

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

Since we are getting the Cloaked in Savagery ascendancy as soon as possible, we need to path from the marauder start all the way to vaal pact. Since the bridge at the witch contains life nodes, I personally find it more superior and efficient to path via the top rather than the bottom.

Pathing to VP directly will leave you with some spare points by the time you get to the cruel ascendancy so use these points to your liking; you may get area + dmg or even more life if you feel like it.

Since dark pact scales pretty nicely from your life pool, I do recommend getting all your life nodes first before getting into the chaos wheel clusters.

JEWELS

Jewels for this build are pretty straightforward; life + chaos/spell dmg are the bare minimum that you would want. In the level 91 tree I had 5 jewel sockets, of which two are the spreading rot threshold jewel. Spreading rot increases damage taken by enemies hindered by blight by 25%. However, once the duration of hinder end, it will not be reapplied until the stacks of blight have run its course. Thus, this jewel excels in clearing packs and bosses that you cant channel continuously for, but loses its effectiveness for sustained channelling.

PANTHEON

Major God: Any is fine
Minor God: Soul of Ryslatha

For a more indept guide to using your pantheon, Eidanx have contributed the following:

Spoiler
"
Eidanx wrote:

Hello :)

First of all, thanks a lot for the guide, currently lvl82 and having a lot of fun just because of the play style (I love the fact of you have to be aware of self inflicting damage with Dark Pact). Still a work in progress but looks really promising for me as a casual player.

I just wanted to post to give a further tip for your uberlab guide.

If you want to be a dedicated uberlab runner, the pantheon system can help you out a bit besides the already stated premises by OP. Imo, these are the powers to choose:

Major Power: (second captured power would be my first to go)
Soul of Lunaris
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

- Captured
Spoiler
Capture Arachnoxia in Sewer Map
10% chance to avoid Projectile Damage

Capture Master of the Blade in Strand Map
5% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells if you've been Hit Recently

Capture Lycius, Midnight's Howl in Lair Map
Avoid Projectiles that have Chained

You can use Solaris as well, but the captured powers does not seem so useful as this one.

Minor power:
2 options, 1 following build synergy another...well obvious phys dmg reduction although captured power is useless due to Vaal Pact.

Soul of Garukhan
+5% chance to Evade Attacks if you've taken a Savage Hit recently
- Capture Rek'tar, the Breaker in Gorge Map
6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Soul of Tukohama
While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%
- Capture Tore, Towering Ancient in Marshes Map
While stationary, gain 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%

Kudos to him!

UBERLAB GUIDE

Spoiler
The only thing in lab that you should be scared of are traps. You need to have a lab pot set up which consists of at least 3 life flasks and 1 quicksilver.

I personally run 4 life flasks to be safe. You will need at least 1 bubbling eternal and 1 panicked divine.

To destroy totems, use your blight and make sure not to channel for more than 0.35 secs especially if you do not have flasks. If you run outta flasks just find a safe spot and afk until your pots fully refill.

Another very important thing is to get a staunching suffix on your flasks. Lab traps do cause bleeding and due to the reworked bleeding, you absolutely want to prepare for that.

Edit: After running lots of lab, I have a few tweaks to make to the uberlab farming set-up. Since this is a Berserker, taking 10% increased damage along with no regen (VP), the lab experience with its normal mapping setup is not gonna be a smooth one. Hence, we do need to make additional changes-simple albeit with some hassle, to make running uberlab much more seamless.

First is to take off your kaom's heart if you have it equipped. Lesser hp means that labyrinth traps deal much lesser damage, increasing your effectiveness of your health pots. You will still end up with arnd 6-7k hp so worries about getting killed by trash. Of course you would need to equip your chest when fighting izaro.

Secondly, do consider investing in a Bloodgrip if you intend to endlessly run lab during days that it has a good layout. For reference,

The key advantage of using a bloodgrip is the 100% life recovery, which is super nice for running through all the traps without any care in the world. Pop one flask and regen like a motherfaking rf character.

SHAPER GUIDE

Spoiler
The random 4 bosses that you encounter before the shaper fight should not be a problem. Bosses to watch out for : Malachai, Daresso, The Goddess, Rigwald. Those are the ones you cant just facetank. Know the mechanics and play accordingly.

Just a quick guide:

Things to facetank: Melee attacks, Golden orbs (Risky to facetank, if it crits you die)

Things not to face tank: Beam, Slam, Bullet Hell, Golden orbs

The first phase of shaper is really simple. You dont need to position the vortexes nor worry about the bullet hell. Try to stay in melee range so he will use the melee attacks on you. Once you move out of melee range, shaper will shoot a set of 3 golden balls which will accelerate towards you.

You should always curse him with temporal chains whenever possible. It will slow him between phases and increases your uptime on dpsing him. It will also make the slam slower, which allows for more forgiving reaction times as well as positioning. Dropping a wither totem should be situational. There is a totem placement time which is quite significant if you don't have 20q spell totem. The totem time can be long enough for 2 consecutive golden orbs to hit you and will definitely cause a rip. That being said, always place a totem when shaper uses his beam; its at least 3 seconds of wither stacking and dpsing which is a lot esp with your sulphur flask up.

Shaper slams have a certain mechanic: Shaper will disappear initially and re-materialise a few moments later at your current location. The key is to wait for the reappearing animation and then whirling away immediately. With temporal chains, you will never get hit this way. You can also spend the time before the reappearing animation to continue channelling; shaper will still continue to take damage.

Once shaper's life has depleted to the halfway mark, he will teleport you to a random tileset. Go to the temple boss immediately and kill him asap.

Cue Shaper, phase two.

Exactly the same as phase one, but vortex balls spawn more frequently and shaper has an additional attack: Bullet Hell.

He does it occasionally, typically after the mirror spawn phase. As a blight cwc dark pact, this phase is really a cakewalk. The mobs wont be able to even take a single step before they die bcoz hinder. As long zana is alive, she will envelop you in a red shield which blocks the bullets.

This is when you need to position the vortex balls in the map. As soon you see a vortex ball floating arnd the corners, trigger it asap if you can. Also, try to overlap as maybe vortexes as possible, as they will restrict your movement. Never trigger the vortexes in the upper middle of the arena as that will be where your shield be. If the vortex homes on you during the shield bullet phase, DO NOT PANIC. you will be able to circle the perimeter of the shield and the slow ass vortex bullets will not be able to catch you. Trigger it in a safe place after the bullet phase has ended.

Phase 3 will begin as soon as shaper gets quartered.

Phase is obviously the most difficult amongst the 3 phases and you should kill the temple boss asap to prevent his life from regening.

He will summon a clone in this phase which can either beam you, melee attack you or shoot golden balls. It will undoubtedly make positioning a lot harder and thus you will need every single opportunity to damage him as the fight will get harder the longer it drags on. Do remember to use a heartseeker/culling strike if you happen to die and shaper falls below 10% hp.

Will be composing a uber atziri guide soon, stay tuned!

SCREENSHOTS

SKILL DPS

https://pastebin.com/BE4hshZ2

DEFENSE

• 9.2k life
  • Vaal Pact
  • 100% leech on Savage Hit
  • Unwavering stance
  • Immunity to chill/freeze
  • Immunity to temporal chains
  • Whirling blades

GEAR

These are the gear that carried me all the way to shaper and guardians - in the videos that you see!

GEAR-GUCCI EDITION

Take advantage of the fact that allelopathy is super unpopular and you can find 4linked gloves with the proper colours for 1c!

I swept all of the 1c allelopathies off the market for a short period of time and corrupted close to 30 pairs! On the day I got the +1 gloves, another +1 gloves was listed on the market for 13c with the right colours and links and I immediately bought it.

I used the ones I corrupted and raffled the other. I also managed to acquire a lvl 12 vuln on hit pair of gloves that I sold cheaply for 40c.

Lvl 21 dark pact will be the second greatest boost to dps after your +1 gem allelopathy. However it is currently pretty expensive to purchase - 160c last i check, and therefore, I would recommend leveling 4-6 of them in your offhand. I got this on my third try and fifth try. Used one and gave my guildie the other.

During my lab runs for the endgame grinds achievement, I managed to get a relevant enchant. Granted, it only increases my hinder duration for an extra .20sec before temp chains but I ain't complaining.
Hinder makes the uber atziri trio such a cakewalk so I'll take what I can get. Fingers crossed for that +2 barrage enchant soon!

GEAR EXPLANATION

Spoiler
Weapon

As a spellcaster, weapons are really flexible depending on your preference. Want more blight dmg? Go for dual breath of the councils. Want access to whirling blades? Get at least one sword/dagger. Want lots of damage? Dual apep's. Want to be more defensive? Grab a lioneye's remorse/saffel's frame/rathpith globe.

Ultimately, I went with rippling thoughts cos free pet/whirling blades mtx/free arcane surge yo.
Arcane surge gives 20% MORE spell dmg and 20% cast speed with a 50% downtime. So that works out to be 10% more spell dmg and cast speed. Which is pretty darn sweet for a sword. We are also severely lacking in cast speed so its the cherry on top. Not to mention, it also provides up to 90% spell dmg on the sword! I knew I had to use it. Not to mention, when we do temp chains (negated by kaom's roots), arcane surge has a 90% uptime! Moreover, you can save that 35% mana reservation by just linking curse on hit with enfeeble with the sword. With all those aoe nodes, storm cascade will curse all dem enemies while you whirl! Cool right? Also did I mention whirling blades?

Price: 42c at the time of purchase

Breath of the council is by far one of the best weapons for chaos builds. Not only providing up to 100% chaos dmg, it has 10% aoe and 40% skill effect duration which is YUGE for spreading rot, blight's dps as well as getting that sweet 20 stack wither. It also provides another utility skill - leap slam. Good for reaching places that whirling blades can't. Nuff said.

Price: 40c

That being said, there are a number of honourable mentions as aforementioned. Dual apeps gives a huge boost to dps, both to dark pact and blight. However mana cost increases and you lose whirling blades/leap slam.

Singularity and Heartseeker have pretty good synergy with blight pact and culling strike is definitely nice to have, especially with the newly buffed bosses health. Both are cheap as hell, even at the start of the league. So no worries about burnt pockets! One thing to note tho, the damage buff granted by singularity doesn't apply to blight as blight doesn't hit. I leveled with both to around 80+ before switching. Made it to red maps without a sweat.

Price: Self-found for Heartseeker, 2c for Singularity

If you're lucky enough to get a divinarius early in the league, use it! the aoe is fantastic for clearing and it gives pretty nice spell dmg too!

If you wanna play a lot more defensively, a shield can be used instead. Rathpith/remorse are ideal due to the life that it provides.

Pick your poison guys!

Helm

Rare item slot. Get as much life and resists as you can!

I procured this at 30c. Pretty worth it imo.

If you can't balance resist, a goldrim can help you in the initial stages of the build.

Price: 4c

Other notable uniques for this slot would be brine crown and the gull, which both aren't very cheap.

Chest

Bis would definitely be Kaom's

Kaoms is one of those uniques that get more expensive as time passes for the first week. Not to mention it's super meta atm. Sometimes I hate myself for playing meta buids :|

Price 300c

Since I'm poor and too lazy to do chaos recipes, I stuck with this for quite a while

It's not ideal but it works kinda well. Alternatively, you might wanna get a 130 life chest with 50Str if you dont intend to go kaom's. It's also the most expensive part of the build so if you wanna stay budget then go for the rare instead. It'll be a 600 life or so difference but it isn't the end of the world. Pretty manageable really.

Another really good alternative would be Cherrubim's

The lack of life is kinda meh but it provides 100% leech, pretty big for sustaining against bosses! I think other than belly/kaoms, this is the rare armour to get!

Gloves

Bread and butter. Meat and Potatoes. Steak and salad, well you get my drift.
These pair of bad boys will carry you all the way to shaper.

Also,
:(

Boots

Another tricky one here. I went with Kaom's roots cos of the life, unwavering stance. Also cos I fucking hate temp chains. However you lose out on a 4l which would be my cwdt setup. To each his own, but its a compromise that I was willing to make.

If you want the extra 4l, grab a rare boots with at least 100 life, ms if you dont run whirling, some resists and str if you can afford it. Haven't tested with rare boots so I can't really give you an opinion.

Amulet

Generic rare amulet
Priority: Life>Spell dmg>resist/str>cast speed
Price: 15c

Rings

Ideally coral rings with t1 life and decent resists. Both rings are honestly kinda shit so I expect better from you guys.

Price: Free (self-found)

Belt

Same as any other rare gear, life+resists+str

Price: 3c

Flasks

I cannot recommend blood of the karui more. With 9k life, normal life flasks heal so darn little. Sulpur flask for dps, sibnite and basalt for mitigation.

Alternatively, if you're able to get some chaos resistance on your gear, you may also use a forbidden taste for that instant life if you are unable to get blood of the karui. Be sure to take soul of arakaali with 25% chaos resist against damage over time to counteract the effects of the chaos damage over time. It also also synergy with an atziri's promise ( credit to Sabooty for that idea)

LINKS AND GEMS

Okay my resolve is faltering so its gonna get a lil skimpy

Main DPS Setup

Conc eff doesnt boost the damage of blight as per patch 3.0 so no point slotting that in.
Best 2 dps gems as per PoB were void and cont. dist.

wither setup. Since I already have increased skill effect duration, faster casting seems like the way to go.

CWDT Setup

I don't use one but if I would,

CWDT-IC-Summon flame/lighning golem/-enfeeble/tempchains/warlordsmark/vortex

I'd recommend a lvl 20Cwdt

Mobility Setup

Aura Setup

Again, this is where the flexibility of the build shines. I personally ran haste and a blasphemed temp chains but after my haste turned into vaal haste, I rocked an arctic armour instead. Its really up to you. Running arctic armour also allows you to run an addition purity, depending on the circumstances. For instance i ran Purity of Ice for shaper.

You can also use curse on hit with temp chains on the sword to curse enemies! neato huh

Golem

I used to run a flame golem, but that sucker kept dying on me. Since I do not have enough sockets for a cwdt setup I let him be the one that got away.

LEVELING

Used these two till arnd level 58 or so with sunder then swapped to kaom's primacy cos it dropped

Alternatively you can start with dark pact once you reach the normal ascendancy. Dunno how that works out cos i didnt try it. But be sure to bring along a motherload of life flasks.

Do remember to level dark pact and cast when channeling at early levels.

Once you hit lvl 69, equip allelopathy and as you level up, upgrade your other gears as well. The dps will increase as you change your gear to better ones. Experiment with different weapons to see which are you the most comfortable with.

Leveling Guide by noxcx13

Spoiler

"

Hello !

So after quickly leveling with sunder i decided to buy the gear and see how good this build was and i was really impressed!

It's fun, nervous & it does a ton of damages !

I recorded a quick video of me quickly running a T12 while being level 71 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6h-WsaXayg

Gear during the video:

"

Total cost : ~80c

I will keep leveling the beast and tell you hows it's going, i will try to record more HD videos if you want OP. Feel free to include them in guide.

Quick leveling tips while i'm at it :

If you already have some currencies get a Tabula + Goldrim leather cap + Onslaught flask + 2x Quicksilver Flask :

6L

Sunder - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Damage on Full Life

2L

Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

4L

Flame golem / CWDT / Immortal call / Inc Duration

Buy :

"

You will OS everything and the leveling will be very fast and smooth. Took me around 6H from 1-70.

There's also around 15 points at the start of the tree for two handed weapons / axes / maces that you can invest to speed up the leveling process. Respec them later

Thanks for the build bro !

THE END

Guys, if you intend to try this build or are already playing it, please give some feedback on whether you like it or not, or what things you feel needs to be improved. Thanks for staying til the end and
hope you enjoyed the guide as much as I disliked writing it.

[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Sep 8, 2017, 5:34:27 AM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 1:16:09 PM
Looks very nice, hope to see a video soon. Because damage, tankyness, anything. It's not worth alot without clearspeed.
Last edited by ZePample on Aug 14, 2017, 3:40:43 PM
I'm curious why you use the Sword over the Shield. (Rippling thoughts as opposed to Unshattered Will)
The Shield would give DP more damage while channeling and enable shield charge.
"
TheLittlefox wrote:
I'm curious why you use the Sword over the Shield. (Rippling thoughts as opposed to Unshattered Will)

The effect of that shield gives "70-80 increased damage with channeling skills", not "70-80 increased damage while channeling" so it would only affect blight in this case.

"
ZePample wrote:
Looks very nice, hope to see a video soon. Because damage, tankyness, anything. It's not worth alot without clearspeed.

I just switched to his build after playing around with just Dark Pact. I had way more health but it felt a lot slower than this build. Whats nice about this build is that blight does just enough damage for you to not even proc dark pact and still kill packs, that way you can just run from pack to pack. The DoT damage also helps with boss kills. All in all I really enjoy this build a lot more than solo dark pact.
"
TheLittlefox wrote:

As already mentioned it does not synergise well. both dp and blight are significant sources of DPS so we want to scale both. Secondly, harbinger of focus don't exactly do much for the build since I've used kaom's roots. The mitigation may also not cause a savage hit to proceed due to the high life base which is detrimental to the build
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 14, 2017, 7:34:24 PM
"
Vaaroth wrote:
"
TheLittlefox wrote:

The effect of that shield gives "70-80 increased damage with channeling skills", not "70-80 increased damage while channeling" so it would only affect blight in this case.

"
ZePample wrote:

I just switched to his build after playing around with just Dark Pact. I had way more health but it felt a lot slower than this build. Whats nice about this build is that blight does just enough damage for you to not even proc dark pact and still kill packs, that way you can just run from pack to pack. The DoT damage also helps with boss kills. All in all I really enjoy this build a lot more than solo dark pact.

Succinctly explained my sentiments towards pure dp vs cwc! Glad you're enjoying it as well! Clearspeed isn't everything people!
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:

Alternatively you can start with dark pact once you reach the normal ascendancy. Dunno how that works out cos i didnt try it. But be sure to bring along a motherload of life flasks.

I did that as my first character. let me tell you: never. ever. level. with. dark pact.
The absolute bare minimum before you do anything with dark pact is cloaked in savagery.

I have no idea how other ascendencies handle the life cost but... I had pretty shit gear (well, mostly selffound as that's what happens usually with your league starter), and I ended up at around 3.5 casts per second. Don't even think about cast speed. faster casting and especially spell echo are noob traps for that spell. anyways, 3.5 casts per second means you have to sustain 21% life per second. good luck doing this with anything but cloaked in savagery. I even deliberately undercut my resists to about 50-60% instead of capping it at 75 to get CiS to proc more often, otherwise you will kill yourself pretty fast. and not necessarily because you just cast and die from the damage taken from it, but you cast yourself to about 40-60% of your hp without leeching enough, and then a hit comes that instagibs you. if you would've been at 100% life because CiS would've procced earlier and you'd leech at 100%, then these hits aren't any problem. it's a rather strange/interesting interaction of that spell... because... the better your gear and your resists are, the more likely you are to actually die, because CiS does not proc reliably. and CiS is 100% required to have any chance of surviving that spell. eventually the goal is to use spell echo and faster casting and everthing (granted you do it selfcast in a 6L, not in your setup^^), especially vs bosses, cast speed is just such a dps amplifier. but at my initial PoB my cast rate was 8.4 casts per second. that would be 50% health per second to sustain. nothing in this world EXCEPT CiS + vaal pact can actually sustain this.
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 14, 2017, 7:59:39 PM
Would it be possible to tweak this build to run with MoM?

looks super fun, thanks for sharing
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:

I did that as my first character. let me tell you: never. ever. level. with. dark pact.
The absolute bare minimum before you do anything with dark pact is cloaked in savagery.

I have no idea how other ascendencies handle the life cost but... I had pretty shit gear (well, mostly selffound as that's what happens usually with your league starter), and I ended up at around 3.5 casts per second. Don't even think about cast speed. faster casting and especially spell echo are noob traps for that spell. anyways, 3.5 casts per second means you have to sustain 21% life per second. good luck doing this with anything but cloaked in savagery. I even deliberately undercut my resists to about 50-60% instead of capping it at 75 to get CiS to proc more often, otherwise you will kill yourself pretty fast. and not necessarily because you just cast and die from the damage taken from it, but you cast yourself to about 40-60% of your hp without leeching enough, and then a hit comes that instagibs you. if you would've been at 100% life because CiS would've procced earlier and you'd leech at 100%, then these hits aren't any problem. it's a rather strange/interesting interaction of that spell... because... the better your gear and your resists are, the more likely you are to actually die, because CiS does not proc reliably. and CiS is 100% required to have any chance of surviving that spell. eventually the goal is to use spell echo and faster casting and everthing (granted you do it selfcast in a 6L, not in your setup^^), especially vs bosses, cast speed is just such a dps amplifier. but at my initial PoB my cast rate was 8.4 casts per second. that would be 50% health per second to sustain. nothing in this world EXCEPT CiS + vaal pact can actually sustain this.

Thanks for sharing your experience! The main reason for going cwc was exactly what you mentioned! Especially for degen bosses, selfcast dp is a suicide pact. I've heard stories of dp being excellent so YMMV. Then again you probably need pretty decent levelling gear to pull that off.

Cheers!
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 16, 2017, 3:15:46 PM
"
blasras2 wrote:
Would it be possible to tweak this build to run with MoM?

looks super fun, thanks for sharing

you cannot mitigate dark pact in any way, because it does not deal damage to you, so mom does only work for damage you receive from monsters, but not for the dark pact health cost.
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 14, 2017, 8:40:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info