Marauder Dark Pact Problems :(

Hello PoE community! i am making this post in regards of me struggling with my Dark Pact build..
All help is much appreciated! I am totally lost in this build atm my total dmg is lacking etc..

Path of Building : https://pastebin.com/fatSWztD

Thank you in advance!
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 3:44:13 PM
Your missing leach, TONS of it. Warlord's Mark and Blasph will leach and give you end charges, and life leach in place of Iron Will.

Now, for your deeps.

If your going Tabs, I would also go 2 Apep's until you can get a 5-6 link Pledge, unless you like the damage of Apep's and that play style.

If you get a 5-6 link Pledge, go Cherrubs Chest. I just did and gained ALMOST 8k DPS. Can't afford Kaom's atm.

Leach is KEY to facetanking. Apep's or Pledge along with leveled % skill gems are key to your damage.
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Aug 14, 2017, 11:50:01 AM
you can try my version of dark pact, the tree is pretty close and it's one of the strongest build possible in 3.0 :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956777

have fun !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 14, 2017, 12:35:53 PM
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
Your missing leach, TONS of it. Warlord's Mark and Blasph will leach and give you end charges, and life leach in place of Iron Will.

Now, for your deeps.

If your going Tabs, I would also go 2 Apep's until you can get a 5-6 link Pledge, unless you like the damage of Apep's and that play style.

If you get a 5-6 link Pledge, go Cherrubs Chest. I just did and gained ALMOST 8k DPS. Can't afford Kaom's atm.

Leach is KEY to facetanking. Apep's or Pledge along with leveled % skill gems are key to your damage.

I really like Shield Charge tho for fast clearing, going 2 apeps would slow that down tho. I have seen many go with a shield, and still be able to facetoface with endgame content. I currently do have a apeps and gain alot of DPS when i equip it against bosses tho i like it i prefer Shield charge. And you're correct i need to level my gems and up their quality. Life leech is actually not a problem for me. With Cloaked in Savagery i can sustain, i just lack damage :) I really appreciate you taking the time of your day to help out :) Could be cool if you could add me in game so you can teach me.
Last edited by khantrbl on Aug 14, 2017, 3:28:26 PM
"
khantrbl wrote:
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:

Now, for your deeps.

I really like Shield Charge tho for fast clearing, going 2 apeps would slow that down tho. I have seen many go with a shield, and still be able to facetoface with endgame content. I currently do have a apeps and gain alot of DPS when i equip it against bosses tho i like it i prefer Shield charge. And you're correct i need to level my gems and up their quality. Life leech is actually not a problem for me. With Cloaked in Savagery i can sustain, i just lack damage :) I really appreciate you taking the time of your day to help out :) Could be cool if you could add me in game so you can teach me.

Not a problem man! I am by no means an expert, still learning alot about this skill, it's mechanics, and how it plays with other gear/gems myself.

I leveled with Sunder/Shield Charge, and OH MAN did it "hurt" going away from Shield Charge. It is a great mobility spell, but a 3-4 linked Lightning Warp actually ain't that bad these days. Plus, I like running Lightning Warp in labs, as I can choose spots to port that are slightly past traps, so I don't have to run my non-regenning ass through them and risk dying.

For damage, you might just have to suck it up and go double Apeps. Start leveling Lightning Warp with it's supports and give it a go.

PS: I also HATE Flame Dash with a passion. Limited charges/distance is garbage.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
"
khantrbl wrote:
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:

Now, for your deeps.

Not a problem man! I am by no means an expert, still learning alot about this skill, it's mechanics, and how it plays with other gear/gems myself.

I leveled with Sunder/Shield Charge, and OH MAN did it "hurt" going away from Shield Charge. It is a great mobility spell, but a 3-4 linked Lightning Warp actually ain't that bad these days. Plus, I like running Lightning Warp in labs, as I can choose spots to port that are slightly past traps, so I don't have to run my non-regenning ass through them and risk dying.

For damage, you might just have to suck it up and go double Apeps. Start leveling Lightning Warp with it's supports and give it a go.

PS: I also HATE Flame Dash with a passion. Limited charges/distance is garbage.

I'll give 2 apeps a shot! a 6 link Pledge is out of my currency atm xD and fk yea it's true i struggle when doing uber labs cuz of lack of "jump" skills :) Thank you btw! i added you ingame just so i can ask questions if i am in doubt. Doesn't matter if you're not an expert you still know shit compared to me :)! IG: DarkPactin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info