Stuck quest "Find Zana at the Templar Laboratory"

Hello. My game is stuck at a quest "Find Zana at the Templar Laboratory" (attached screen shot)

I go to the Templar Laboratory, talk to Zana, load the map using the map device in the Templar Laboratory, but the quest remains.

What am I doing wrong?

Screen shot:

map device:
Last edited by BearsOnUnicycles on Aug 14, 2017, 1:24:48 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 9:36:58 AM
just completed another map with 0 monsters remaining, and killing the boss. However, the quest "talk to zana" remains.
Did you actually take a map from zana as per the quest? It should actually say that in the progress but I didn't pay attention when I did it so it might not change on the right at all.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
No i don't remember taking the map from Zana. Maybe I did, and put it in my inventory. Which map is it? What is the name of the map?

Maybe I can just play that map and it will clear the event? Just need to know the name of the map.
No no no, when you talk to her there should be an option for map reward or something to click on in her chat box. Like any other quest reward if you skip through selecting a reward to come back and grab it later from any other quest. They literally just moved the map reward from merci malachai kill to her so you get your pick of the first maps.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Aug 14, 2017, 11:00:20 PM
well atleast you got Zana in the Templar laboratory. I went there and nada. No Zana. Logged off.
Do not see an option to get rewards or maps or missions from zana

Last edited by BearsOnUnicycles on Aug 17, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
Probably completely tripped up due to already being leveled before doing epilogue stuff. I would assume 100% the cause. Didn't realize we were talking about an already leveled Zana >.<
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
cant complete this mission
why is this???
"
Nighus wrote:
cant complete this mission
why is this???

I was hearing permanent league characters had issues like this due to having stuff done before the patch. Pretty much need to wait for GGG to patch it in.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info