[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

"
Rusherboy wrote:
I run Grace + Blashpemy/Temp Chain using lvl 3 Enlighten without any mana issues.

I also bought and corrupted around 20 gloves until

With the low range of Blasphemy any close mob has temp chains but ranged mobs vulnerability.

"
xXCerberXx wrote:
Hello, this is that i want vulnerability on gloves, atm the best that i have it's temporal chain

but you have that i want ^^ vulna on hit gg !!!!

That's some sick gloves you guys got there! Would definitely use them but they are quite expensive unfortunately. I personally prefer Temporal Chains because it's more DPS against bosses and also gives a nice defensive boost. Vulnerability is more DPS against trash mobs but I feel like the build handles trash well enough without it.

"
jensenjm wrote:
The master fletcher nodes in the tree are not increasing my chance to poison(60% when I have 80 on the tree) and the haemophilia gloves aren't increasing my chance to inflict bleeding(85% on the tree when I should be capped with the 25% from the gloves). Is this a bug/is anyone else having this problem?

Rest assured, it's only a display bug. They do increase your chance to bleed/poison. For the poison it's indeed Master Fletcher, for the bleed it's not Haemophilia but the Heavy Draw nodes that are bugged. This has been reported multiple times on the forum and proven to actually work.
Last edited by gamboy on Sep 5, 2017, 1:35:21 PM
When do you multiply your PoB damage by 5, 6 or 7? As an example, I have 7 tornado shot arrows + 2 from dying sun, making it 9. Do i multiply my PoB damage by 7? Or do I use one of the lower values?

Additionally, how much PoB damage did you have when you were doing t12's on a 5link? Atm, I have 30k PoB damage, and have done up to t9 on a 5link. While it wasn't terribly hard or anything, I wouldn't say I was clearing t9s easily.
"
Soildusx wrote:
When do you multiply your PoB damage by 5, 6 or 7? As an example, I have 7 tornado shot arrows + 2 from dying sun, making it 9. Do i multiply my PoB damage by 7? Or do I use one of the lower values?

Additionally, how much PoB damage did you have when you were doing t12's on a 5link? Atm, I have 30k PoB damage, and have done up to t9 on a 5link. While it wasn't terribly hard or anything, I wouldn't say I was clearing t9s easily.

You have to multiply the "Total DPS inc. poison".

I honestly don't remember how much I had. Can you import your character into PoB and link it via pastebin so I can tell you what to work on? You can send me a PM if you want.
Hi... I am doing this build in standard.

Not sure if im doing things correctly.
Here is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/HxadRhc0

Im curently running tier 10-12 maps
Im using snakebites as I have a pair with tempchains curse on hit.

Any advice on my tree and gear is very welcome :)
Hi all,

so after reaching lvl 90, i will make an update for my part:

First the armor, 6 link is the must for this build , i paid it thanks to the chaos receipe, just put rings, amulets, belts in stash and make chaos and you will have very fast your armor.

Spoiler

In my armor i put

TS + GMP + Chain + Unbound ailments + added chaos damage + deadly ailments

and here it's the particularity i have this amulet
Spoiler

Chain + the Maligaro's Cruelty you are PERMANENTLY full Frenzy and Power charge, and you clean map like hell !!!

My quiver is and made it alone with vaal orb Cost
Spoiler

My Helmet with the bonus from Izaro is just amzing for this build
Spoiler

Gloves, so Gamboy you're right Temporal chain is better
Spoiler

My bow is the good Lioneye Glare ^^
Spoiler

The rest of items here (i will optimize it a bit later, more life, int etcc)
Spoiler

My skill tree lvl 90
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwB5kILgiJCpsNjRCSES8UTRR1FSAWvxiRGNsZjhm0IWAhdiLqI_YlPyaVLGQs6S2DMHEwfDIBMjIz2TY9N9Q5JTpCOlI_bECgRZpHfkp9S3hMjk2STp9RR1VLWfBbr11oXhNhUmHiYetirGVNZ6BqjGyMdO108XaCeOt6U3p_eu99dYAihKKGYIazh3aNfY2_j2CTmZUFmvGdqqLZo4qw2LEwshm0xbTRtQi1SLxvvJ-9Nr6nwuzIDMgUyqnPetN-1CPZht0N3ajjn-cK6NbpdusU62PtP-2D7g7vTu969W_8S_zF_ro=?accountName=xXCerberXx&characterName=xXOmegaStarScreamXx

Others Bonus :
Take Decoy totem => your best friend

I took stone golem with culling strike it helps to finish bosses ^^

Vall Lightning trap is very good for boss fight too

I think to take Vall Haste for boss fight

And finally i m optimizing the Barrage skill for boss fight with 2 projectiles for Barrage from Izaro

Flask:
Atziri atm but i need to think for the others.

Elemental reflect maps is not a pb.

Physical reflect maps i will recommand, 2 things
Spoiler
+ Soul of Yugul from Pantheon.

Atm
T10 to T15 map cleaning is fast and easy but need some adjustments to make boss more safe.

I think Guardian and Shaper fight will be harder but not impossible with this build.

So I would like to say Thanks to Gamboy to start this build,

It's just a pity that Crit Build

is not viable, not enough Life etc.. but it's just amazing when you take 100% crit shrine ^^.

Don't hesitate to add your ideas to improve this build^^

Last edited by xXCerberXx on Sep 8, 2017, 11:28:41 AM
OMG just got a pair of them gloves, bloody hilarious !
"
BL1P wrote:

Here is my pastebin

Seems pretty good! The build probably shines really well with a legacy Reach. Work on getting a 6L Dendrobate as soon as possible!
A Frenzy variant sounds interesting. I just didn't want to bother using a utility skill for that.
I also think you can find better jewels very easily, as well as a Devoto with the proper enchantment.
Maybe, if you want to incorporate frenzy charges into the build, it would be better to use the Maligaro's Cruelty amulet as xXCerberXx recommends. And also allocate the Fervour and Savagery nodes?
"
gamboy wrote:
"
BL1P wrote:

Here is my pastebin

Seems pretty good! The build probably shines really well with a legacy Reach. Work on getting a 6L Dendrobate as soon as possible!
A Frenzy variant sounds interesting. I just didn't want to bother using a utility skill for that.
I also think you can find better jewels very easily, as well as a Devoto with the proper enchantment.
Maybe, if you want to incorporate frenzy charges into the build, it would be better to use the Maligaro's Cruelty amulet as xXCerberXx recommends. And also allocate the Fervour and Savagery nodes?

I bought a pair of the gloves you recommended (with tempChains on hit for 1ex).
They really do make a difference and the chain reaction of packs exploding is freaking awesome :)
I guess my next thing will be to save the 10ex for the 6l chest.
Still get 1shot by bosses atm which bugs me or stunned and killed by large packs in breaches.
Have swapped out he devotos for Headgear (that bear one) with better life and defenses.
I think the enchantment of 2 secondary for tornado would be good (second on my list as that another 5 or 6ex). I am also using a drillneck with the extra pierce atm but I miss the 70 or 80 life my other quiver gave.
I dont think the frenzys gave as much to the build as the gloves you recommended + the curse on hit give.

Also frenzys are a pain for the single boss fights unless you use the frenzy skill gem.
Ive swapped out my frenzy for barrage now.

I am wondering if I should remove some of my poison nodes for life nodes until I lvl up a bit.
What ya think ?

Really enjoying the build. Thanks for sharing.

BL1P.
Build is very good and fun to play. I have made few adjustment to the build but stick to the core.

My Pastebin :

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Dea02zBq

My gear :

Spoiler

There are a few things you are missing that do alot for the build.
First thing is Blood Rage, it's adds alot of dps at no cost. Three life regen nodes (wich also give life anyway) is enough to sustain it.
With Tornado Shot enchant and Dying Sun, Lioneye's Glare is a much better option that Reach with both higher pdps and hit's can't be evaded. Vile Toxins should be in the 6 link as your non-boss mobs die so quickly anyway.

This build is amazing at clearing maps and bosses up to guardians. Also I'm pretty sure it's among the best Hall of Grandmasters builds right now.

I doubt it will ever kill shaper but you never know.

I must thank OP for sharing this fun build and I'm sure I'll be playing it for a long time now.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 9, 2017, 6:00:28 PM
Hi all,

I come back with 2 new improvements ^^

The first 1 is my new bow
We are using the chest for our main skill build so my bow change a bit and i don't care about how many socket i have on it, but the essential for us is the corrupted bonus that we can have: +1 additionnal Arrow !!!

Spoiler

The second 1, is the new amulet
I know that we need intelligence but another amazing corrupted bonus for our build is +1 Frenzy charge !!!

Spoiler

So enjoy !!!

For boss fight use just frenzy skill for your frenzy charge.

Atm, i can confirm you that physical reflect maps can be done without any problem with unique ring Sibyl's Lament ring + Soul of Yugul from Pantheon, maybe 1 of both it's sufficent but don't try yet.

T15 maps are easy too and Dual Boss for each map it's must for us.

Now, the last thing will be the guardians fight + shaper, i will come back with news later ^^

Gl and good game all !!!

Last edited by xXCerberXx on Sep 10, 2017, 3:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info