[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

For levelling the ignomon ammy and slitherpinch help a lot, dusktoe is useful, a tabula is also super helpful but a three or four link briskwrap was really handy early on too. An early gem to use besides your set up included in your levelling guide helps noobs too, like a barrage+just about anything for level 12+ i think? I like how you left just the end-game poe tree and left it up to people to fill in. I am just rerolling this build fun to level. I'll let you know how it holds up! Thanks for the fun build
"
Janus171 wrote:
So your pastebin for PoB shows 111K damage on a level 100 char, with PCs, Unholy Might, Phasing, Flasks, Killed Recently, Enemy is bleeding and maimed, and no boss. All that with a mirror worthy stat helm, 2 perfect mirror worthy rings, same with the amulet. Shit like that makes me laugh.

You're either mentally challenged or you're trolling. PoB doesn't take into account the fact that Tornado Shot applies one stack of poison/bleed per main arrow, and we shoot up to 9 arrows per shot. Stop blindly looking at PoB numbers. You have to multiply the PoB DPS by at least 7 to get an accurate number.
"
wastefulby wrote:
What about *Added Chaos Damage Support* gem and *Perfect agony* node?

Added Chaos Damage is good but it only increases the poison DPS, not the bleed DPS.
I compared all possible combinations and the one in the guide seems to be the most optimal.

Perfect Agony is just bad. Awkward pathing, very marginal DPS improvement for high skill point investment. You would really need perfectly rolled gear with crit multiplier everywhere in order to feel a difference. But for that you have to sacrifice defensive affixes and nodes. I don't recommend it.

"
Blondeath wrote:
For levelling the ignomon ammy and slitherpinch help a lot, dusktoe is useful, a tabula is also super helpful but a three or four link briskwrap was really handy early on too. An early gem to use besides your set up included in your levelling guide helps noobs too, like a barrage+just about anything for level 12+ i think? I like how you left just the end-game poe tree and left it up to people to fill in. I am just rerolling this build fun to level. I'll let you know how it holds up! Thanks for the fun build

Yes, Tabula is good with any build for 1-70 if you can afford it! Barrage is good indeed for single target, until you get Tornado Shot. I just didn't want to go too much into detail on the levelling because it doesn't matter so much. You could even use a completely different build and respec at 70.
Glad you like it!
"
No resistances, low life, we don't need the additional pierce, and the +50% damage bonus doesn't apply to DoTs. A good rare quiver is simply better here.

And still - 350 evasion, 12% as, and a big +phys number. To compensate that on a rare quiver (and to add smth else) you need to spend a lot )

PS: Trying the build, lvl 70 atm, seems like it's really good and what is more important - very fun to play .) Mob Explosion is just superb. Can't believe these gloves are so cheap.
Last edited by Azimuthus on Aug 25, 2017, 2:06:17 PM
Hello.Nice build.Currently trying it out at lvl 64 and seems realy nice although i only have a 4L with tornado GMP unbound and deadly ailments.

What i am trying to figure out is where am i missing the last 15 % to cause bleeding since i am stuck on 85% with the same bleeding nodes as you are ( unless i am blind ) and haemophilia.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAADuBS0FtQeZDY0OSA-rFHUVIBa_GNsbyCFgI_YmlSpNLGQs6TBxMHwyATKUM9k2PTklOkI_Jz9sQKBFmkp9SshLeE2SUUdVS1uvXfJeE2FSYeJh62KsZKZqjGyMbWxuqnTtdPF6U3rvfwKAIoSih3aNfY2_lQWbJp2qotmjiqqksNiyGbVIwUnIFMjcz3rUI9nG3Q3dqOOE53To1ul27g7vTvVv_MX-HQ==?accountName=peponas&characterName=skataskata

Also any advice on how to preceed? Carry on to the life nodes near scion or go for 100% chance to bleed first?

Thanks
Did the build in Standard with a legacy RotC and got a 6L Dendrobate. The build is really nice and does a lot of damage even with some gems not leveled to 20.
"
peponas wrote:
Hello.Nice build.Currently trying it out at lvl 64 and seems realy nice although i only have a 4L with tornado GMP unbound and deadly ailments.

What i am trying to figure out is where am i missing the last 15 % to cause bleeding since i am stuck on 85% with the same bleeding nodes as you are ( unless i am blind ) and haemophilia.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAADuBS0FtQeZDY0OSA-rFHUVIBa_GNsbyCFgI_YmlSpNLGQs6TBxMHwyATKUM9k2PTklOkI_Jz9sQKBFmkp9SshLeE2SUUdVS1uvXfJeE2FSYeJh62KsZKZqjGyMbWxuqnTtdPF6U3rvfwKAIoSih3aNfY2_lQWbJp2qotmjiqqksNiyGbVIwUnIFMjcz3rUI9nG3Q3dqOOE53To1ul27g7vTvVv_MX-HQ==?accountName=peponas&characterName=skataskata

Also any advice on how to preceed? Carry on to the life nodes near scion or go for 100% chance to bleed first?

Thanks

It's a display bug. The 2 nodes before Heavy Draw are not taken into account in the character sheet but they work properly otherwise.
And yes, go grab the Scion life wheel, and remove Colhearted Calculation and the three nodes leading to it. "Attack Damage" does not affect DoTs so you're basically taking it as a +20 int node.
Hello gamboy,
Maybe you calculate how much the percentage of damage causes bleeding/poison?
if bleeding deal ~30%, poison ~70% of total damage...may be better to use added chaos damadge + void manipulation (it save 8 point to Crimson Dance and we can go to Written in Blood and Force Shaper nodes).
What about Atziri's Promise (good buff to chaos damadge)?

Sorry if my question seems stupid.
Last edited by wastefulby on Aug 26, 2017, 6:19:49 AM
Lovely fun build.
Keep us updated man :)
Love this build. Very keen to see how it updates. You should add something about the heavy draw bleed nodes to the OP it initially threw me off too. Also wondering how do you not accidently kill the mechanics in uber lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info