[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

Hi all

I'm currently running this build, thanks to OP and have a question:
Im running double-legacy rotc, so it has 350+ pdps and 4 additional arrows
Is there a profit to change GMP ( as long as we have 4 arrows from rotc and 2 from dying sun ) to other support gem? I think it has a lot of coverage itself and GMP is just a waste of slot. Am i right?
I´d say you dont need GMP with doubblelegoreach , have one myself and if you get +1arr dNeck +2nadoshot helm enchant you´ve more than enough addtional projs.

play around and see for yourself.

my question is vuln on hit facebreakers legacy critmult vs hepophilia ?
What would you replace GMP with ?

Chain ?
Last edited by BL1P on Sep 12, 2017, 7:13:45 AM
iven´t played the build much yet myself (before poison ddip nerfs i played critnado neversinks /ziggyDs build) and it was a blast back then.

now i´ve gone back to my old char on standart with the legacy reach bought a dying sun , have taste of hate also legacy but HP problems or not enough jewel slots , need to finetune my gear to give some better feedback.

guess drillneck is poop now unless it has 1more arrow?

anyhow you could go for chain , icebite - and gmp if youve nonlegacy is sort of a must for instapopping trashmobs.
i personally will do some changes to the skilltree and pick up less life and more physdmg because something feels way off then again i run a biscos have shit accuracy and very suboptimal jewelry belt that i need to sort through tons of trash in my stashes.
Having a great time with this build. At level 67 and am looking forward to using my 'Reach of the Council' and Voidwalkers when I reach 69.

I just expanded my Passsive tree by working my way up to 'Master Fletcher' and noticed that '10% Chance to Poison on Hit with Attacks' does not raise my 'Chance to Poison' stat when using 'Tornado Shot'. I did notice that '10% Chance to Poison' does raise this stat correctly when I filled out 'Fatal Toxins.

By my calculations I should now have a 120% chance to poison and the opportunity to free up a couple of passive points by respecting out of the two 'Chance to Poison' under 'Fatal Toxins'. But when I did remove the two points, my 'Chance to Poison' dropped down to 80%

Is this a display bug or am I misunderstanding how this works?
"
KirillOrgazm wrote:
Hi all

I'm currently running this build, thanks to OP and have a question:
Im running double-legacy rotc, so it has 350+ pdps and 4 additional arrows
Is there a profit to change GMP ( as long as we have 4 arrows from rotc and 2 from dying sun ) to other support gem? I think it has a lot of coverage itself and GMP is just a waste of slot. Am i right?

GMP is not a waste of a slot in any case. With legacy RotC and Dying Sun you have 7 projectiles. With a GMP you have 11. That's equivalent to a 57% more multiplier.

"
Kechop wrote:
I´d say you dont need GMP with doubblelegoreach , have one myself and if you get +1arr dNeck +2nadoshot helm enchant you´ve more than enough addtional projs.

play around and see for yourself.

my question is vuln on hit facebreakers legacy critmult vs hepophilia ?

Subprojectiles is not the same as main projectiles.
Also, what do you need crit multiplier for? As I already stated in the previous comments, Perfect Agony is terrible I and I strongly advise against it.

"
BL1P wrote:
What would you replace GMP with ?

Chain ?

Chain has anti-synergy with pierce. Only use it if you don't have any pierce. And as I already said, GMP is basically mandatory.

"
Kechop wrote:
iven´t played the build much yet myself (before poison ddip nerfs i played critnado neversinks /ziggyDs build) and it was a blast back then.

now i´ve gone back to my old char on standart with the legacy reach bought a dying sun , have taste of hate also legacy but HP problems or not enough jewel slots , need to finetune my gear to give some better feedback.

guess drillneck is poop now unless it has 1more arrow?

anyhow you could go for chain , icebite - and gmp if youve nonlegacy is sort of a must for instapopping trashmobs.
i personally will do some changes to the skilltree and pick up less life and more physdmg because something feels way off then again i run a biscos have shit accuracy and very suboptimal jewelry belt that i need to sort through tons of trash in my stashes.

Yes, Drillneck is not very good as the main reason you use it for does nothing for DoTs.
I don't recommend running below 5k life unless you just care about speed clearing T11 with Bisco.

"
Skua99 wrote:
Having a great time with this build. At level 67 and am looking forward to using my 'Reach of the Council' and Voidwalkers when I reach 69.

I just expanded my Passsive tree by working my way up to 'Master Fletcher' and noticed that '10% Chance to Poison on Hit with Attacks' does not raise my 'Chance to Poison' stat when using 'Tornado Shot'. I did notice that '10% Chance to Poison' does raise this stat correctly when I filled out 'Fatal Toxins.

By my calculations I should now have a 120% chance to poison and the opportunity to free up a couple of passive points by respecting out of the two 'Chance to Poison' under 'Fatal Toxins'. But when I did remove the two points, my 'Chance to Poison' dropped down to 80%

Is this a display bug or am I misunderstanding how this works?

I can confirm it's just a display bug.
Regarding Tornado Shot and Infractem with its "arrows pierce all targets"...

Does the "arrows pierce all targets" work with Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles?

I know GGG is very particular about their word choices and Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles are stated as being "projectiles" not "arrows". I'm also aware Mark_GGG at some point said the secondary projectiles are in fact arrows. But then again, there are a myriad of posts before and after Mark_GGG statement that say Infractem and/or Drillneck arrow pierce doesn't work with the Tornado Shot secondary projectiles.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm Infractem does in fact work with Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles.

Trying this build, I Really like it but I die a lot, just 2.7k hp, how can I improve that? Any advice in my items (ToxicBleedingx Character)
hello what do you think of this bow : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slivertongue
Hi all,

So after a week of game i did all T15 maps without any problem (ele/phy reflect) the only bad bonus for this build is temporal chain and no regen mana/life (but we have flask)

I did all guardians and the difficulty for me is :

Minotaur (don't chose extra damage for him, it's hurt)> Hydra (2 deads due to 2 crit shots)> Chimera (1 dead, need 2 quicksilver flasks for clouds)> Phoenix (0 dead, this guardian is very easy). (i will try to post some videos later).

I m using Tornado + gmp + chain + added chaos damage + unbound ailments + deadly ailments, when you have adds with bosses you stack very fast all poisons and bleeds and use as often as possible decoy totem.

Next Step for me Shaper.

Can you download Path of Building ( here you have a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnz1L_34etI) and give your link for Pastebin code, it will be easier to help you.

Slivertongue it's good bow too, i will try it and give you a feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info