[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
nikalai wrote:
"
erimin5 wrote:
"
nikalai wrote:
hi, i have have just about all i need for this build but i can't seem to make the Belly 5G+1G .. any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks.

Vorici jeweller method. Look it up on youtube.

the problem is my belly of the best is already 6 linked..

sell it and get another one and repeat the process all over again.

vorici color + 6L

painful process but its the only way.
IGN - Duck_Ya
Last edited by erimin5 on Oct 22, 2017, 5:44:57 AM
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone give me tips about what to improve on my gear? i have something like 3ex right now, helmet enchants are so expensive, can someone tell me if the lightning golem enchant is really worth? also if u want to look at my jewels my profile is open

improvements in order of priority imo:
1. rings. Get something with cast speed on top of all the other things u got on them.
2. boots with 18% str on them. they should be cheap enough
3. heavy belt with str life and resists. you are missing str from your current one.
4. shield. you are missing cast speed from it and its spell dmg is too low. You can get an ES shield with much more spell dmg and cast speed. should be cheeper than getting a hybrid one with the same stats.
5.gloves. get one with even less reduced spell dmg. should be cheap enough for a 5-8%, more expensive options for 3-4% and very pricy for 0-2%
6. general last touches. a helm with dp cast speed enchant from merc lab shouldnt be that expensive. maybe you can run it yourself and try your luck. yes uber's is better but budget wise is not worth it. You can get more str everywhere especially on chest where you got none.
Im not sure but i think Inertia jewel is not helping you compared to something similar to your other jewels. Your jewels are ok. you got life and at least 1 dmg boost on all of them. The next step would be life +2 dmg boosts on them. Preferably one of the 2 would be cast speed.

my chars are open if you want to have a look at a budget minded person's gear for this build.
Anceanar

Thanks for the advice mate. 1, 3 and 4 are hard because they are expensive for me, as i need resists on them, my resists are strictly capped, only fire is a litte bit over(40%), cold and light are just 10% over. Maybe i need to level up and get the resists points, but resists have been a problem for me since the start of the build. 2 and 5 are doable, need to get these ones, and for the 6, i got lighting golem enchant on my helmet, and according to PoB its better to 12% cast speed DP enchant
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
i got lighting golem enchant on my helmet, and according to PoB its better to 12% cast speed DP enchant

Lightning golem dies though. Alot in more difficult bosses im my experience. Where dp enchant is permanent.
Change your tree a bit before you look for rings and shield. Remove the 3 cast speed nodes next to Trickery, remove 1 node of increased area next to Amplify and remove Path of the Warrior. With those 5 points get Sentinel and the resist + jewel slot above it.
This will give you more options when you look for rings cause you will have a bit more resist there.
For that extra jewel slot get a jewel with life, 1 dmg mod and 1 resist to make it even easier to find cheap rings and shield. You will get more cast speed through the rings and shield than the tree. When and if you level up further then assing those nodes again. .
As to the other guy I suggested the str on body armor thing.. Not sure if you can have str on dex/int body armor.
<edit> aparently I have crafted str on an int/dex body armor.. so.. it works with crafted str :D
Last edited by Parapapam on Oct 23, 2017, 6:47:02 AM
What do you think about using the Rippling thoughts instead of Doon? Would allow the dropping of Arcane surge with increased duration.
"
VIPER258 wrote:
What do you think about using the Rippling thoughts instead of Doon? Would allow the dropping of Arcane surge with increased duration.

It was mentioned somewhere before in this thread. BUT I think because we stack str Doon is better.
I think I have nearly the same gear as your non endgame version. However I am not having amazing results. Have 7.1k hp, bout 930 strength, but I don't seem to be strong enough for even clearing t15 bosses. What is it that i'm doing wrong? I have the helm enchant, etc. Please do help. Char name is PshychozPath_DarkPact.
"
PshychozPath wrote:
I think I have nearly the same gear as your non endgame version. However I am not having amazing results. Have 7.1k hp, bout 930 strength, but I don't seem to be strong enough for even clearing t15 bosses. What is it that i'm doing wrong? I have the helm enchant, etc. Please do help. Char name is PshychozPath_DarkPact.

Main problem :
Your tree for is missing 3 jewel slots which are very very important for this build as the op stated everywhere. Remove assasination for 2 points and the cast speed node on the other side. Thats 3 points. Remove 1 of the increased area nodes next to amplify for a total of 4 points which you can then take 2 jewel slots. The one opposite Instability and the one next to Vaal Pact.

You do seem to be missing points for your level unless im missing something. You should have had 3 more points to take the jewel slot next to quick recovery and Elementalist for the resists. Maybe you forgot a point quest somewhere. Maybe you got the wrong bandit rewards?

Secondary:
Your shield is missing cast speed and the spell damage on it is on the very low side of things.
One of your rings is missing cast speed as well.
Even though your belt is ok, you shouldnt depend on shield to get your resists because you need spl dmg, cast speed and life on it. So getting a different belt would help with your overall setup. It will make your ring searching easier as well. Ofc combined with the changes on the tree mentioned above. Dont ignore elementalist

Lastly learn the positioning for the fights and cast your golem and totem properly.

PS. there is no reason not to have an 18% Doon
Last edited by Parapapam on Oct 24, 2017, 7:50:29 AM
"
Main problem :
Your tree for is missing 3 jewel slots which are very very important for this build as the op stated everywhere. Remove assasination for 2 points and the cast speed node on the other side. Thats 3 points. Remove 1 of the increased area nodes next to amplify for a total of 4 points which you can then take 2 jewel slots. The one opposite Instability and the one next to Vaal Pact.

You do seem to be missing points for your level unless im missing something. You should have had 3 more points to take the jewel slot next to quick recovery and Elementalist for the resists. Maybe you forgot a point quest somewhere. Maybe you got the wrong bandit rewards?

Secondary:
Your shield is missing cast speed and the spell damage on it is on the very low side of things.
Even though your belt is ok, you shouldnt depend on shield to get your resists because you need spl dmg, cast speed and life on it. So getting a different belt would help with your overall setup. It will make your ring searching easier as well. Ofc combined with the changes on the tree mentioned above. Dont ignore elementalist

Lastly learn the positioning for the fights and cast your golem and totem properly.

Thanks a lot. I'll do that now!!! <3
"
Main problem :

Secondary:

Thanks a lot. I'll do that now!!!
the problem is my belly of the best is already 6 linked..[/quote]

sell it and get another one and repeat the process all over again.

vorici color + 6L

painful process but its the only way.[/quote]

Thanks! traded it for the same 6L Belly but with the correct colors and only gave 2 extra ex.

my main problem now .. is hot the hell did you guys cap the resists.. i am lvl 82 now.. i say with good gear.. rings with lots of resists ( so no strength as it should be) but still far away from caping the resists..
any help here is appreaciated..
i checked the end game gear in the build presentation and i cam say i followed it as close as i could.. so except teh rings where i got tons of resists.. and still not even close to cap.. what am i doing wrong?

p.s. love the build! want to make it even better!
Last edited by nikalai on Oct 24, 2017, 1:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info