[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Can someone take a look at my guy/gear?

MojoM.

dont have much currency.. and not really sure what to improve on. everything is so expensive now. its crazy.

i have a carcass jack ive been trying to link.. but no luck.
not sure if it is just my level (89) or if i am missing something about gearing but guardian maps are kicking my ass most of the time. t16 without any mods are doable hydra is the worst but with any added dmg mods its multiple deaths. i pulled some points to get unwavering stance to see if that helped and it has.

any one have any recent playstyle videos with this setup doing guardians? shield charge seems a bit clunky to me.

all my jewls are 6/7% life and 2xcastspeed or spell dmg + castspeed.

also i have tried different pantheons to see it that changes and without unwavering i think solaris was the biggest help on bosses. any advice would be appreciated.

hp 7336 108K tooltip with conc
Last edited by DaMuffenMan on Oct 19, 2017, 12:09:28 AM
"
mojohorlick wrote:

You should be ok for most stuff. The improvements would be the following.
rings with cast speed on top of what you already got on them.
helmet with dp cast speed enchant. 8% merc lab enchant for cheaper options
You are missing jewel slots on your tree. So level up until 90-91 and prioritize jewel slot nodes.
Get str on your body armor.
General improvements on your jewels. Jewels are very improtant for this build as the op said. aim for 3 useful mod ones with at least 1 mod being life and 1 mod being cast speed. the third can be a spell dmg increase mod. For a tight budget approach get at least 2 useful mod ones with life and spell dmg or cast speed. When you get exalts by farming you can exalt your jewels and try your luck :D
"
DaMuffenMan wrote:
not sure if it is just my level (89) or if i am missing something about gearing but guardian maps are kicking my ass most of the time. t16 without any mods are doable hydra is the worst but with any added dmg mods its multiple deaths. i pulled some points to get unwavering stance to see if that helped and it has.

any one have any recent playstyle videos with this setup doing guardians? shield charge seems a bit clunky to me.

all my jewls are 6/7% life and 2xcastspeed or spell dmg + castspeed.

also i have tried different pantheons to see it that changes and without unwavering i think solaris was the biggest help on bosses. any advice would be appreciated.

hp 7336 108K tooltip with conc

That 7336 life sounds too low for what you are wearing. Is that with Unwavering tree alteration? There is no need for unwavering. Follow the op's tree as is. Use pantheon if you find stuns get in the way. Im not using the stun god btw and Im fine.

You cannot facetank high lvl things with this build. You have to know where to stand at all times.
T16 and above is all about knowing the fight and correct positioning. My gear is not as refined as yours but I did guardians with relative ease and I had never before this build been able to do so I went in blind. Hydra is actually the easiest for me. T16 with all kinds of mods done as well. Usually defense mods is what makes it difficult for me.

One thing Im doing diferently is my cwdt setup. I have not leveled my gems to lvl 20 like the op or you.
Not sure if my reasoning is flawed but this is how I rationalized my choice.
For cwdt gem to proc at lvl 20 you would need to take 3.2k dmg. Which is a lot when you have 7k total life and you are never at full life with constantly casting DP and taking dmg. So the healing factor of cwdt setup (for me) its useless at that gem lvl and that max life. Try a lower lvl setup and see if it works better for you. I am using a lvl7 cwdt and it procs at 1k dmg taken which works ok for me. I think I can take it a bit higher. Maybe at 1.5 or 2k dmg taken stage so It procs at more crucial parts of a high lvl boss fight. I think lvl20 is for above 8k life.
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
mojohorlick wrote:

You should be ok for most stuff. The improvements would be the following.
rings with cast speed on top of what you already got on them.
helmet with dp cast speed enchant. 8% merc lab enchant for cheaper options
You are missing jewel slots on your tree. So level up until 90-91 and prioritize jewel slot nodes.
Get str on your body armor.
General improvements on your jewels. Jewels are very improtant for this build as the op said. aim for 3 useful mod ones with at least 1 mod being life and 1 mod being cast speed. the third can be a spell dmg increase mod. For a tight budget approach get at least 2 useful mod ones with life and spell dmg or cast speed. When you get exalts by farming you can exalt your jewels and try your luck :D

im working on the jewels.. i have a few +% life/damage.

but im just curious is cast speed that important?

i will work on the armor
"
mojohorlick wrote:

i will work on the armor

Cast speed makes a huge difference for higher lvl maps/bosses. You can go from 4-5 dp casts per second to 7-9. Big dps difference. Test it on PoB. Put cast speed on your rings and an 8% cast speed enchant on helm. See how much dps difference it makes. Add proper jewels as well and you can see how much more dmg you can do.

I think Ive made a wrong suggestion btw.. Im not sure you can have str on a dex/int armor :D
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
mojohorlick wrote:

i will work on the armor

Cast speed makes a huge difference for higher lvl maps/bosses. You can go from 4-5 dp casts per second to 7-9. Big dps difference. Test it on PoB. Put cast speed on your rings and an 8% cast speed enchant on helm. See how much dps difference it makes. Add proper jewels as well and you can see how much more dmg you can do.

I think Ive made a wrong suggestion btw.. Im not sure you can have str on a dex/int armor :D

i traded in my armor for another armor lol.
hi, i have have just about all i need for this build but i can't seem to make the Belly 5G+1G .. any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks.
"
nikalai wrote:
hi, i have have just about all i need for this build but i can't seem to make the Belly 5G+1G .. any suggestions on how to do this?
Thanks.

Vorici jeweller method. Look it up on youtube.
IGN - Duck_Ya
Last edited by erimin5 on Oct 22, 2017, 12:03:54 AM
"
erimin5 wrote:
"
nikalai wrote:
Thanks.

Vorici jeweller method. Look it up on youtube.

the problem is my belly of the best is already 6 linked..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info