[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Okay cool, thanks. I picked up a cheap Belly, and divined it to 39% health. Now to try and get the 5 off colors I guess...
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
nbee1 wrote:
Need help.

I'm using the simple robe with the gems indicated for the IB, the boot presented in the build and some drops that I found on the floor, I'm LVL 50 and dying for some mobs from act 6.

I need help to know how to lvl up, thanks.

hello, there is a detailled levelling section for this build in the main post.

Yea, but I need more details, I do not know which gears to use.
Hi all, I've been playing this build in between farming sessions with my wander and killing guardians is pretty rough. I have a few ex to upgrade my gear but I'm not really sure where my currency is best spent, any suggestions? Character is ColdEqualsFire if anyone wants to see the passive tree. Missing flask is a warding life flask.

Spoiler
PoB: https://pastebin.com/YXdqdXbz
Hi all,

If you are wondering if this build works, it does! And the proof is in the SSF pudding.

Once I finally chanced the repentance gloves (hit it in 210!) I did 27 runs in a row of all my guardian maps, only failing 2-3 due to not realizing some of the mods were no bueno with my current resists, or just poor gameplay. I've yet to do shaper as I want to finish all of my guardian runs first, but really it's quite an easy build to play considering it's power!

I will probably update once I do shaper/Uber Atziri

Spoiler
@Doge_This_DPS
Last edited by Masterswotl on Oct 2, 2017, 7:23:27 PM
Great build, got my first ever shaper kill using it today, well worth playing.
"
Ndog921 wrote:
Okay cool, thanks. I picked up a cheap Belly, and divined it to 39% health. Now to try and get the 5 off colors I guess...

that's the plan, use vorici technique and it will be just fine ;)

#nbee1 this is not a build recommended for beginners, maybe you should try something else easier to build around and without respec.

but basically, for levelling you need decent rare gear with life/resists and two high physical DPS weapons, some physical damage on jewelleries and some DPS stats like inc. physical damage, attack speed on jewels. nothing unusual for a conversion melee build. all those things should be dirt cheap considering how late we are in the league.

#ikala you gear seems decent enough for guardians (a little bit low on life but it seems fine), if you have trouble killing them without dying it may be more related to synchro of your attack with wither totem and golem cast, this is the bread and butter of this build for boss kill. but if you have more currency to invest, try to improce your lifepool, get some 18% alberon's, divine astramentis, get 20% qual on DP gems, a good boots and helm enchant. there is a lot of room for improvement.

#Masterswotl Congrats ! Gather required gear for that build is not easy in SSF, good luck with the shaper.

#Lodgeinator thanks !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Oct 3, 2017, 5:55:22 AM
At 4 blue sockets so far. Out of jewelers to go for the 5th. Trying to resist spending my chaos on more since I'm poor enough as it is...
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
Ndog921 wrote:

that's the plan, use vorici technique and it will be just fine ;)

#nbee1 this is not a build recommended for beginners, maybe you should try something else easier to build around and without respec.

but basically, for levelling you need decent rare gear with life/resists and two high physical DPS weapons, some physical damage on jewelleries and some DPS stats like inc. physical damage, attack speed on jewels. nothing unusual for a conversion melee build. all those things should be dirt cheap considering how late we are in the league.

#ikala you gear seems decent enough for guardians (a little bit low on life but it seems fine), if you have trouble killing them without dying it may be more related to synchro of your attack with wither totem and golem cast, this is the bread and butter of this build for boss kill. but if you have more currency to invest, try to improce your lifepool, get some 18% alberon's, divine astramentis, get 20% qual on DP gems, a good boots and helm enchant. there is a lot of room for improvement.

#Masterswotl Congrats ! Gather required gear for that build is not easy in SSF, good luck with the shaper.

#Lodgeinator thanks !

Thx for the help!

Now I can lvl up easy.

:')
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Oct 4, 2017, 5:46:16 AM

Is this chest viable for this build?

it gives a lvl 28 dark pact for insane damage.

Use that the overall life on this build will be lower though
Last edited by solemf on Oct 4, 2017, 5:10:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info