[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
kovalk123 wrote:
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
#kovalk123 i think you posted on the wrong thread, gear/links you are showing does not match my build at all.

I was in a transition from a similar build, but choose yours cause have High DPS, the other was just for clearspeed map and lack for Bosses.

This is my actual gear.

With this armor have 15 added chaos skill gem as pasive, which can can i replace added chaos? Faster cast, Decay maybe?

Now i have 739 str and 37 Dps on dark patch in Hideout with herald and no Arcane buff

Thnks for ur time

This build looks a lot better.

Use Concentrated Effects or Faster Casting. For bosses, replace Increased AoE with whichever is missing.

Don't worry about Hideout DPS. Use Path of Building to determine your true DPS.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
First, thank you for this amazing build.

I clear almost all the content except Uber Atziri and Hall of grandmaster.

- About Atziri, need resist chaos I guess, should I use 2 mings heart rings ?

- About Hall of Grandmaster, I guess I need to do some adjustement for clear it( can't kill CI characters) , maybee switching blade vortex ? What do you think about ?

Thank you
#kovalk123 you can use faster casting, but be carefull, with that mutch cast speed you drain your life pretty fast if you don't hit a thing. The covenant is a decent armor but belly is a lot better if youc an afford one. i see that you have some weird gems on your boots too, vaal haste add micromanagement and is quite underwhelming since last nerf. i suggest you use a wither totem set with inc. duration instead on the boots 4 link, it's a huge boost to your DPS against bosses.

#Olystar you don't need chaos resist for uber atziri (and mings heart are pretty bad rings). in fact you don't want too mutch chaos resist with this build since it would counter doesdre's elixir ability to proc cloaked in savagery.

you can use a ruby flask if you want, personally i go for a normal hybrid flask with remove burning mod that i use for no mana regen maps. i developped my strategy for uber atziri in the gameplay section of the first post. i did not missed one uber atziri run since i used this strategy.

i did not really bother with hall of grandmaster since it's pretty mutch reserved content for ranged characters. i did like 2-3 runs and got 2-3 chest every time but did not managed to finish it. i had big trouble against masters that blocked spells since you drain your life without being able to leech back and of course CI ones. i had to use a blight gem i had in my stash to kill block masters and bladefall. i did not put more thoughts into it, pretty mutch any AoE ranged spell could be good enought.
I'm sorry if this has been addressed.. I may have a bit too much attack speed? I cannot maintain the mana cost. Is there an easy fix for this that I can use? This is my first time ever attempting shaper. The dps is there for sure, but I run out of mana after a couple casts while he's channeling his laser beam.
So i am getting pretty close to getting my last jewel. Wondering what i am doing wrong? My sheet isn't really close to yours. Any advice appreciated. IGN Await under characters
Last edited by Kurokawa on Sep 19, 2017, 11:16:19 PM
i am loving this build so far, level 92.
lacking some hp due to missing some %increased life on gems and not using belly.

1 thing i need help on, my herald of ice seems to never work
by never work i mean the cold explosions after mobs die rarely happen.

do i need to invest in some crit or somethign else?
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
i am loving this build so far, level 92.
lacking some hp due to missing some %increased life on gems and not using belly.

1 thing i need help on, my herald of ice seems to never work
by never work i mean the cold explosions after mobs die rarely happen.

do i need to invest in some crit or somethign else?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Freeze

It would make sense that increasing crit chance will increase your freeze frequency.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
I change blight dark pact with your build and killed shaper after 3rd try. I like your build because is not expensive (anyone can run shaper or t16 with expensive build), can run any mod without problem, clear speed is good. With shield for 1 alchemy and chest for 30c and some of gems are even not 20/20 you can kill any boss easy and shaper too. I like this build. Thank You.

One question. Why spell dmg % and life % jewel is 10x more expensive than jewel with damage % and life %? Both give chaos dmg, just one worth 50c other 2c. I checked few times - chaos dmg increased when I use jewel with ijncreased damage %.
Last edited by Kormesiy on Sep 20, 2017, 12:55:08 AM
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
Just read about a build using The Retch belt and immidiatly thought it would be insanely powerfull with any dark pact berserker build. It state that 200% of life leech applies to ennemies as chaos damage : it should logically double you damage when cloaked of savagery is on. It sound almost too good to be true, but it should work. Too bad i'm too tired of the league, if someone can affort one i would love to have some feed-back about it.

as far as using Retch with Cloaked in Savagery, the 200% of life leached as chaos damage is calculated on how much life you actually leached, with this build that means how much went back into your life pool (Duelist with Endless Hunger will probably be able to take some advantage from Retch). Didnt test it myself, just googled to see if anyone else had:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4uzecs/cloaked_in_savagery_the_retch_200_more_damage/
"
Enos wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been addressed.. I may have a bit too much attack speed? I cannot maintain the mana cost. Is there an easy fix for this that I can use? This is my first time ever attempting shaper. The dps is there for sure, but I run out of mana after a couple casts while he's channeling his laser beam.

i initially had mutch higher mana regen and respect lately into more elemental resists and AR/EV with the sentinel passive path to the jewel socket because i had just enought mana regen and could save a passive point that way.

i anticipated that people would have a mana issue :

I don't leech/regen enough mana and sometimes run out:

Spoiler
If you experience some mana leech/regen issues and find yourself sometimes in bad situations because you ran you of mana, i suggest you respect the sentinel - ligntning resist - cold resist - jewel socket just under the scion starting point into the Shaper passive point on the left of the Scion starting point and the two mana passive leading to the jewel slot, you'll gain a lot of mana regen that way.

If you run into elemental resistance issues after this modification, Elementalist passive (near the templar starting point) is accessible for one passive point only.

it will 100% take care of your mana issue.

#Kurokawa i've had this question asked a lot, i'll update the onriginal post in the FAQ section ;) . basically :

- i have a lvl 95 character
- full 21/20 gem set
- pretty good gear/jewels
- good helm and boots enchant

those small differences added one after another make a huges tooltip difference on PoB and even HO.

i see that a few of you use headhunter, i'm not sure it's that mutch worth it on this build, you are already very tanky and don't really need defensive buff and if you want to go faster brightbeak does the job just fine (character become almost too fast to be controled).

#PUNSHET2 The build is not crit based so HoI is not very realiable. It's just there because we have a shitload of unreserved mana and it kinda help from time to time when it procs on dwellers or porcupines. I don't recommand to invest in anything to boost HoI, it's just a small dps and clear speed boost

#Kormesiy Thanks ! generic damage on jewels is 8-10%, spell damage is 10-12% so it's slightly better. there are a lot of badly priced jewels on sale either too cheap or too pricy. high cast speed rolls are stronger anyway (unless you have over 9.62 cast/sec, then chaos/spell/generic damages are better).

#Gorcheu thanks for the informations, i did some research in the retch too and it is indeed far less powerfull than i initialy thought. still, with dark pact life draining mechanic and high cast speed it could be quite a substantial damage increase (especially against bosses that hit hard and fast like hydra and chimera).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info