"You are just spoiled from Legacy and Breach being loot pinatas"

"
tm10067 wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
I personally don't see what I can get from this league over std.

the same as what every league offers, the chance to buy items for less than 600ex ;p

I had three more interesting leagues in a row to do it, I just can't think of any item now I actually want to buy that much to bother with this league.

That is fine. you should not need to play league if you dont want too. that is a good thing
"
Miská wrote:

Not only are you wrong in pretty much everything you say, you are also snobby like hell. And you have no reason to be at all. Nobody cares about your life (Wich you apparently have to keep mentioning) and nobody cares about your mediocre geared character doing t15's. It's the most irrelevant shit I've ever read on this forum. Glad you enjoy it and it fits your life, the storm of critique on this league says different.

Anyway like I said before, I'm not gonna discuss this game with a newbie, you don't even know what you are talking about.

"You are wrong on everything because I say so!" - well played buddy, well played.

You only see me as snobby because I have a better vocabulary and arguments and it makes you feel inappropriate. My aforementioned life, that YOU actually keep bringing up, may be a reason for your inferiority complex as well. the first time I mentioned it was in a clear context that had a purpose. You took it out of it and tried to make it look like I was deliberately rubbing it in your face.

Nobody cares about my character you say. I care about it. Where is your god now? Also you take it out of context. I explained that with a relatively sporadic play style you can still manage to make very good progress.

Is my gear perfect or godlike? NO. Does it need to be to enjoy the game? NO. I make up for my lacking gear with my skill and enjoy the game clearly more than you do. Who is the winner here buddy?

On the theme of irrelevant shit: you and everyone like you complaining when it was clearly announced that a hot fix for harbinger is on the way to be deployed this week.

My one year above you in experience in this game makes you the newbie by the way. You want me to explain the semantic construction of the term for you or do you think you will manage to use google?

Here you go just to avoid any confusion Google may create for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Apos91 wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
stale was 2.6 and the dot meta.

stop being so negative.

Absolutely nothing has gotten stronger in the meta. There were no buffs. The only skills that actually got introduced in the meta is Glacial Cascade and Dark Pact.

Every other skill that is strong in the current meta was indeed just as strong (and actually stronger when it comes to crit builds) in 2.6.

This meta made everything worse. Removing the "wtf, why is this possible" builds didn't make anything else better, just like the ES nerfs don't make life better in itself, they just make it the less bad option.

perhaps you are missing the point of nerfs then.

they arent designed to make something else better . they are designed to make something over performing less powerful.

so "nothing has gotten stronger" ... ok? that a bad thing? the main reason why everyone was sick of 2.0 meta was that at the end of the day the best options were so much better than everything else that there was now reason to do anything else.

nerfing es was not about making life good. nerfing es was about eliminating the obvious choice. and i say that even while holding the opinion that they over nerfed es.

frankly it sounds like you were spoiled by just how shit the balance of 2.6 was. it was a joke . people were laughing at how bad the balance of 2.6 was .

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

they arent designed to make something else better . they are designed to make something over performing less powerful.

so "nothing has gotten stronger" ... ok? that a bad thing? the main reason why everyone was sick of 2.0 meta was that at the end of the day the best options were so much better than everything else that there was now reason to do anything else.

nerfing es was not about making life good. nerfing es was about eliminating the obvious choice. and i say that even while holding the opinion that they over nerfed es.

frankly it sounds like you were spoiled by just how shit the balance of 2.6 was. it was a joke . people were laughing at how bad the balance of 2.6 was .

Dude you are like the only person that is not foaming at the mouth in here and actually understands the concept of balance.

I pointed out the very same things in 4 different thread with almost a graph and all they could manage to reply is ignoring every argument and screaming NERFS RUINED MY 20k ES 4 MIL dps build. Well duh!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

If 2.6 was a joke, then 3.0 is a punchline.

Because they inflicted a lot of collateral damage to pretty much every other build instead of just toning down what people call as "obvious" choices.

So now there's ONLY obvious choices, because many mid-tiers builds that were previously viable were destroyed just in order to achieve the aforementioned goal.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of builds that didn't deserve it getting hurt in the name of what was broken. It's like dealing with a fire by blowing it up.
Breach was fine, legacy a bit of a hassle with the stones but still enjoyable. Harbinger league is a bore. I should have gotten 3 exalts by now, but all I get is these shitty exalt shards. Thank god I'm never paying for this stuff again.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Breach was fine, legacy a bit of a hassle with the stones but still enjoyable. Harbinger league is a bore. I should have gotten 3 exalts by now, but all I get is these shitty exalt shards. Thank god I'm never paying for this stuff again.

On what exactly do you base this entitlement?

"I should have gotten 3 exalted by now!"

You should get whatever drops buddy and nothing more. Gear Grinding Game. Grind more.

I got 4 exalted drops until now and 2 exalted shards. RNG is our lord and savior. You did not praise him enough.
"
Apos91 wrote:

If 2.6 was a joke, then 3.0 is a punchline.

Because they inflicted a lot of collateral damage to pretty much every other build instead of just toning down what people call as "obvious" choices.

So now there's ONLY obvious choices, because many mid-tiers builds that were previously viable were destroyed just in order to achieve the aforementioned goal.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of builds that didn't deserve it getting hurt in the name of what was broken. It's like dealing with a fire by blowing it up.

I see you stating every time it hurt every other build but it simply not true. It literally affected every single ES build. Good. they all had the possibility to get great ES numbers with little investment compared to any life build out there.

I have a question for you:

Did you actually roll CI and played it in it's current state and is it totally unplayable?

Or is it only the fact it's cant do what it did and that is not acceptable to you?

There are people who actually rolled CI and they claim is still very much playable. Just not with taking the liberties these builds could before. And that is just fair.

Soon they are nerfing crit that is also too powerful. No more 4 million DPS barrage Ele wander and Doomfletch Prism builds. I cannot wait for that change as well.
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Aug 15, 2017, 1:57:20 PM
Ye man cant wait for everything to be equally shit in terms of DPS and playstyle so we can be all be shit together! THATS PERFECT.

turbomongoloidical thonkgens.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

I see you stating every time it hurt every other build but it simply not true. It literally affected every single ES build. Good. they all had the possibility to get great ES numbers with little investment compared to any life build out there.

I have a question for you:

Did you actually roll CI and played it in it's current state and is it totally unplayable?

Or is it only the fact it's cant do what it did and that is not acceptable to you?

There are people who actually rolled CI and they claim is still very much playable. Just not with taking the liberties these builds could before. And that is just fair.

Soon they are nerfing crit that is also too powerful. No more 4 million DPS barrage Ele wander and Doomfletch Prism builds. I cannot wait for that change as well.

Nice tunnel visioning on ES. Very sincere of your.

First of all, even if ES needed a numbers tone down, it didn't need to have VP removed and have it completely removed for attack builds. That's one thing. No, people going ED or totems with CI doesn't mean CI is fine.

And no, I don't need to actually succumb myself to torture to know that CI won't work without VP. Thank you very much. Why don't you prove your point yourself first? Go ahead and make an attack build with CI.

Moving over, the ES nerfs weren't the only nerfs of this patch.

Crit Mult nerfs.
Bleed nerfs. (because you know, Bleed was SO meta like Poison)
Power Charge nerfs.
Universal Flask nerfs instead of dealing with Pathfinder and strong skills exclusively.

Etc. You are right, there was no collateral damage. None at all. Especially if you pretend it really hard.

Also, let's nerf Doomfletch Prism instead of Barrage. Yes, that makes sense.

What a bunch of intellectual feces.

Here's an idea. Let's remove all uniques and all T1 and T2 mods from rares. Then the game will be perfect and in accordance to your grand vision of the game.
Last edited by Apos91 on Aug 15, 2017, 2:24:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info