[3.0] Dark Pact Clearspeed Berserker (MASSIVE AOE) (Sucks in 3.1)

Was looking around for a Darkpact Berserker build and found yours. I seem to like the build so far even though I have had little time to play.

Just to mention if you use both:

(Ignore support gems)

With Shield Charge then it does help with the clear speed at early levels and guarantees max power charge uptime :)

Also for those who can't afford a 6L Carcass you can buy either a corrupted 6L chest with the colours, a Tabula Rasa or grab The Ethereal divination card which sells roughly 7-10c each for a 6L Vaal Regalia (easier coloring).

Last edited by G3nobee56 on Aug 16, 2017, 4:41:07 PM
"
I'm having a lot of trouble staying alive to bosses. Most of the time I can outleech the damage, but sometimes I won't leech at all.

What's the best way to get around this?

Sort your links out and get some shock immunity from a flask. Currently your blade vortex isnt proccing because your cwdt is level 1. Carefully read the gems to make sure they are the correct level. Blade vortex helps ALOT and give very consistant leech with Savagery.

You also just need to level up abit.
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Suggestions for uber lab?
Anyone tried this with 5l Carcass/Tabula in t11+ maps? Also why is "shatter" so important for this build?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Aug 16, 2017, 9:07:31 PM

This is what i've got so far. Having a hard time replacing that Le Heup Ring with another Diamond Ring. I can afford the Bisco's ammy but, I'm going to save up a bit more currency before dishing out my Chaos haha. I'm also having a hard time getting good rolls on jewels aspeed/castspeed/life...But uh yeah, been able to run T8+ yellow maps etc etc. Huge difference once you get your uber lab ascendancy.

EDIT: Also still trying to get my enchants right, so please ignore those haha.

And any suggestions to anything I have is appreciated!
Last edited by AyoJawn on Aug 17, 2017, 5:31:16 AM
Hi,

Can someone explain why we use blade vortex and blade fall in the CWDT setup?

Thanks.
"
I'm having a lot of trouble staying alive to bosses. Most of the time I can outleech the damage, but sometimes I won't leech at all.

What's the best way to get around this?

Once you get the ascendancy Cloaked in Savagery you will leech 100% if you take 15% damage. I'm using a Doedre's Elixer to proc this 100% leech whenever I'm facetanking a boss.

"
ttomcatto wrote:
does spell damage affect this build in any way?

Yes. As Dark Pact is a spell it scales with spell damage. Also with area damage and chaos damage.

"
Suggestions for uber lab?

Just respec out of VP when running lab. Once you're at Izaro spec into VP again.
U will need 3 respec points or regrets per lab run.

"
Hi,

Can someone explain why we use blade vortex and blade fall in the CWDT setup?

Thanks.

They proc everytime you get a little bit of damage incoming making you leech.
I'm running with a little bit different setup:

I'm using Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit with Assassins Mark.
Herald of Ice with Ice Bite (though not getting many frenzy's)
CWDT lvl 1 + Warlords Mark setup as well. Gives my EC and leech. Note that this setup doesnt work when using Blasphemy.
Postcount +1
I'm so happy you've made another build Maddog, leveling it right now. So excited! Thanks!
why is Shatter so important that you don't use Void Manipulation? I have read the Build Info but still don't get how it would make such a huge difference? Why is it safer? Also, does anyone have a PoB link?
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Aug 17, 2017, 9:53:21 AM
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Anyone tried this with 5l Carcass/Tabula in t11+ maps? Also why is "shatter" so important for this build?

Running a similar build. Killed 2 Guardians with Tabula.Died cause of my unskilled movement. Wasnt rly a Problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info