[3.0] Dark Pact Clearspeed Berserker (MASSIVE AOE) (Sucks in 3.1)

HI nice guide, but im missing the lvl 90 tree, what should it look like at lvl 90?
Hello i do your build and i have 73 lvl and I have 5100 HP 900 ES 20k DPS 82% crit chance with 4 power charge and curse on enemy but my problem is survivality cuz i have only 27 % evade attacks and i don't know how i can do more cuz belly 6L is very very costly and I must buy 5L rare chest life/res/es and how i can boost my DPS (i use divinarius) and surv. ? i must buy jet 3x jewel and flasks btw you said uber lab is easy when i have problem to farm on merciles lab (izaro ~4k hp on hit ...) 0 tank
"
LovHig wrote:
Hello i do your build and i have 73 lvl and I have 5100 HP 900 ES 20k DPS 82% crit chance with 4 power charge and curse on enemy but my problem is survivality cuz i have only 27 % evade attacks and i don't know how i can do more cuz belly 6L is very very costly and I must buy 5L rare chest life/res/es and how i can boost my DPS (i use divinarius) and surv. ? i must buy jet 3x jewel and flasks btw you said uber lab is easy when i have problem to farm on merciles lab (izaro ~4k hp on hit ...) 0 tank

Hey can you tell me how you have 82% crit ? even with a 116% more crit on a dagger i got only 60% crit.
it's like you have 200% increased critical chance more than me. but how ?

One more thing, is there a way to trigger the savage hit with dark pact ?
Last edited by FaitCaca on Aug 21, 2017, 7:38:03 PM
Hey, started playing approx a week or two ago and I am enjoying your build so far. I am level 63 currently and my guild mate suggested I should swap out my brightbeak war hammer for a pledge of hands judgement staff. Is he correct or is brightbeak a better item?
I have gloves voidbringer 140% crit chance and you have 60% crit but on video all shoots crit xD I don't have savage hit in ascend cuz i can't do uber lab cuz izaro one shoot me and i don't know how i can have more survi now i have body with ES 5L cuz evasion with 5L (all blue is hard to search) 75% 75% 75% res. and 29% evade ... gg block 22% red. phys. dmg. 0 ( lvling was very satifying all on one shoot and i have orgasm xD 1-66 lvl in ~10h (And before I started doing this building, I told myself 10 lvl per day xD) btw if you can say me how much you have evade block itd.
Last edited by LovHig on Aug 22, 2017, 9:09:06 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for merc lab? just keep getting rekt and not sure what to do different to be able to ascend?!?!?
I'm not really sure how this is considered "easy colors" for carcass jack lol
im lvl 51 and have no idea when i get to the dark pact part, what lvl can i expect to use it
"
Nevermyndz wrote:
im lvl 51 and have no idea when i get to the dark pact part, what lvl can i expect to use it

I started using it at 28.
@LovHig Your Defense is mostly one-shotting enemies and leeching back all damage you took instantly

@UziArab This is a Clearspeed Build that relies on using Shield Charge to get to Packs fast. You can't use Shield Charge with a Staff... You can of course play the build with a Pledge but then you have to walk to the packs and it will be slower overall

@BdXtcvfSnv 100 Chromes, I don't see the problem

@Vertex_l I think I had around 4.5k Life for merc lab, mainly just dodged everything Izaro threw at me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info