'All Ears' achievement in 3.0

The question is simple: how does 'All ears' work in 3.0? The patch notes stated that this achievement, along others, was 'adjusted to work with new act/difficulty system', but no details were given.
The biggest question is, obviously, what the hell are we supposed to do in the Bandits quest chain in order to keep the character in question eligible to get this achievement; also, it's probably a good idea to think of any new 'tricky' dialogue situations in new acts.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 4:07:10 AM
Anyone? :C
You'll need three different characters... it seems.
That's the thing - this achievement clearly states to listen to all dialogues on one character!
Up!
Would like to know as well.
I had completed Act 1, Act 3, and Act 4. I was missing 2 conversations in Act 2 (the PITA act to complete), but on Day 1 of 3.0 the All Ears achievement popped for me as soon as I entered Lioneyes Watch and spoke to the first NPC. Not sure why though! Good luck on your quest to complete
One more issue I noticed: it seems that only Bestel has the 'Survivng Wraeclast' dialogue now, Nessa doesn't give it to me under any circumstances I've tested.
One more thing to add, as for SSF players. They don't have access to Leo, Master of the Arena at all. I don't see him on my SSF characters. That means SSF characters don't get to complete "All Ears" achievement.
Last edited by abijaseries on Aug 17, 2017, 1:25:41 PM
found this one, looks good to go : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/561322

edit : forget it, did not check the date, it's as fucking old as I'm stupid
Last edited by Pimousse on Oct 16, 2017, 4:10:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info