[3.0] Burning Fire Trap - Set It and Forget It - Tinkerskin - 10c Starting Budget - SC/HC

How about using a flame surge setup for better/more single target?
I have one Empower 4. Does it deserves? Which gem must I swap?
Hey there. Wich gems do you put on the boots?
@Brodrick2527
I am planning on re-leveling another character. I may or may not make a video after that. I'll see how it goes

@Ahewaz
This build scales Fire Trap's burning ground rather than ignite. Ignite got butchered in 3.0 so the damage from it is negligible

@kenkokomina5
Thanks for the suggestion

@Pulidor
Check the "Getting Searing Touch Colors" section I made the wording more clear.

@aRIeTeFaK
I am currently revising the links and the guide. It should be finished tomorrow. If you don't see a "UPDATING WIP" at the top it should be done.
Last edited by wmcwmc on Sep 3, 2017, 4:13:36 AM
Do you think that elemental equilibrium would work for the burning ground DOT for bosses? Drop fire trap and when it explodes, drop orb of storms procing EE? Or does the DOT cause EE to trigger again?
@mynameisfatal

EE only applies on hit so the DoT doesn't reapply EE. This also means that the first trap that hits in cluster trap will apply the +25% res causing subsequent traps to do less on hit. Even though the main source of damage is the DoT the on hit is still a decent amount of damage. Using EE will also make general clearing slower since you would have to drop an orb of storms for each pack. However the damage for general clear might be good enough on a 5L or 6L with the +25% fire res. I would have to test this to be sure though.
"
kenkokomina5 wrote:
How about using a flame surge setup for better/more single target?

With deerstalker, like in olda times. :>
I'd love to see a video of this build in action
livejamie
Are two hair trigger jewels really compareable to the chain reaction? Sounds really cool
Orb of Storms[B] - Increased Critical Strikes[B] - Curse On Hit[B] - Flammability[B](If we have Doedre's Damning)

why no

{[Frostbolt - Elemental Proliferation - Controlled destruction] - Faster Casting - Curse On Hit[B] - Flammability[B]}

where [] - any wand or shield at the beginning of the game, {} Tabula Rasa 6L ..I think so

http://poe.trade/search/kininarenamigi 5L for cheap cost
Last edited by SkaarjGhost on Nov 11, 2017, 3:52:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info