[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

I have almost the same gear if not better than OP, im level 81 and followed this build, my barrage in Hideout DPS is 5k, and ice shot is 12k..

I dnt do any damage at all.. Is there something ive missed?
"
Rokhbane wrote:
I have almost the same gear if not better than OP, im level 81 and followed this build, my barrage in Hideout DPS is 5k, and ice shot is 12k..

I dnt do any damage at all.. Is there something ive missed?

if u use path of builder it gives you the actual numbers on damage you do. my barrage is only 160k though at 86 and ice shot is about 155k.
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
The build sounds good, but is this build only good with chin sol and point black? or is other bows viable?
Last edited by m1nx on Aug 26, 2017, 3:09:01 PM
Do you have anything to proc onslaught for the Quartz Infusion ascendancy talent? Or do you just not bother with onslaught at all?

Planning on giving this build a try soon. However it seems people are having big issues with survivability. Is this because people expect to facetank with a build not made for it or is it general stuff one shot ting everyone that isn't as easily dodgeable?
i dont have much trouble surviving at all, but I have lots of trouble killing bosses....

Heres my POB link (my character is also Public)

https://pastebin.com/ptfFB3wA

What have I done wrong ?

POB Stats

Ice shot - 40k dps
Barrage - 70k dps
hi mate crntly following your guide i been only playing 3days and i guess iam quite lucky got some crncy enough now i think. i just want to ask what should i buy for upgrades thank you. should i go for dying sun ?
I am using this build. With few mods (passive and gear) Frist I used different quiver.
I use Asphyxia's Wrath with a extra Arrow Mod.(got lucky and got on first vaal at low lvl and never changed it) That being said I think its helping me stay alive the cold convert and the xfer of curses from dead enemies, helps me leech a lot more cold damage as life. I am also using this in combo with Doryani's Cold belt.(More cold life leech) Also have been using a 5l Death Opus Bow with it. Not sure why he has point blank both on bow and passive, (by using chin sol, do they stack? For that matter does far shot and point blank stack? (although as he stated it was a early version of the build. I am sure he changed the bow)

If having trouble dying...Try Cold Doryanis, Asphyxia's, and Death Opus. Everything crumbles and bosses drop in seconds. I have noticed that Vaal Pact is vital to the build. Make sure that you leach instant. I also switch from Grace or Hatred dep on map.

Im going to change more as I lvl and find gear. Good luck to all that try!

PS the Free Frostbite Curse from Quiver i use sometimes as I have a ton of mouse buttons, its another bonus to the quiver. Though im sure ill have bunch people saying how its not the best pos option, or not as OP as spike quiver but i have more then enough Ci, res and damage so... For me its working great and im having a blast...which is all i care about.

One other question I had tho was what lvl was he for his passive tree? Seems like more points then there are available lol..must have been 90 in week 1. =) Thanks for the build post and Idea enjoying so far!
"
gratis wrote:
I am using this build. With few mods (passive and gear) Frist I used different quiver.
I use Asphyxia's Wrath with a extra Arrow Mod.(got lucky and got on first vaal at low lvl and never changed it) That being said I think its helping me stay alive the cold convert and the xfer of curses from dead enemies, helps me leech a lot more cold damage as life. I am also using this in combo with Doryani's Cold belt.(More cold life leech) Also have been using a 5l Death Opus Bow with it. Not sure why he has point blank both on bow and passive, (by using chin sol, do they stack? For that matter does far shot and point blank stack? (although as he stated it was a early version of the build. I am sure he changed the bow)

If having trouble dying...Try Cold Doryanis, Asphyxia's, and Death Opus. Everything crumbles and bosses drop in seconds. I have noticed that Vaal Pact is vital to the build. Make sure that you leach instant. I also switch from Grace or Hatred dep on map.

Im going to change more as I lvl and find gear. Good luck to all that try!

PS the Free Frostbite Curse from Quiver i use sometimes as I have a ton of mouse buttons, its another bonus to the quiver. Though im sure ill have bunch people saying how its not the best pos option, or not as OP as spike quiver but i have more then enough Ci, res and damage so... For me its working great and im having a blast...which is all i care about.

One other question I had tho was what lvl was he for his passive tree? Seems like more points then there are available lol..must have been 90 in week 1. =) Thanks for the build post and Idea enjoying so far!

I really want to have a ice shot build that can do single target and survive well like this guide claims. However I'd like to compare your build on Path of building. Can you make your characters public for me to look at?
Sure I would be happy to. I just made my Char Tabs public... the Char name is IceBleed

One other thing I only use GMP on Barrage. For Ice shot I use LMP, I do this because Im getting 3 extra arrows at full damage between quiver and bow. So it ends up being a slightly tighter harder hitting spread.

Also I use siege ballista, because i have the 3 extra arrows it throws 4 bolts, its also the most Phys Dam of any of my attacks so I can "Kite" with it and kill shit off screen. I have been experimenting with Inc Dur, and life on Hit with it. Inc Duration gives me 12 seconds ATM which is huge with the faster attacks gem. I always lvl this gem even if its on switch, i find it very useful for vaal bosses, that i dont want to face tank, at 90 plus dying really sucks we all know that so anything that keeps me away from the fray im down with!

Also check out helm I using. I am going to change [my helm] at some point, but Damn, my Ice golam has not died once with the thing, its crazy good for that, wish it had more life. Normally I always need to respawn them if they get caught in mobs. Not once so far! I just got to act 10, have full res and he still not dying at mobs but we will see.

I got a Cyclone/Cleave Slayer to maps first, but this build intrigued me so, started lvlin her! ill keep you guys posted as I get closer to 90.

Ill research how to get it posted and pub tonight. Srry I am not on forum very much(spend all free time playing), if there is a easy quick way to do it lmk.
Last edited by gratis on Aug 27, 2017, 9:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info