[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

2 proj for barrage...vs boss.
How do you manage mana with this build I have huge problems sustaining my mana even though that it shows I have only 30 less mana leech compared to you. You seem to be running only 1 node with mana leech and VP doesn't apply to mana. I have tried to figure it out but I have failed so far
Care to critique my gear? I am having some serious problems with T10+ bosses. Lvl 78. I know with chin sol and point blank you want to be in their face but I get one shot too often.

In my hideout:

24k evasion 26k
65% evade 67% with 8 frenzy
39% dodge 55% with 8 frenzy
Res Capped

ice shot: 5767 dps / 17k with 8 frenzy
barrage: 4301 dps / 12k with 8 frenzy
"
Care to critique my gear? I am having some serious problems with T10+ bosses. Lvl 78. I know with chin sol and point blank you want to be in their face but I get one shot too often

Your gloves, boots, and amulet have no +life on them. You can get some nice rare boots with +100 or so life on them no problem. I used darkray vectors too cuz of the +frenzy and other stats but my hp was too low. Maligaro's are good for the damage but I would try to get those stats in your quiver/amulet and get some nice rare gloves instead with attack speed, life, res, and whatever else you need. I was at around 3.4k hp and swapped out the boots and a few pieces and now im around 4.5k hp. (also respecced some nodes into life like what the OP has in his tree). Might help a little with the 1 shots. Stibnite (smoke cloud) flasks are also really helpful with this build.

Also the CWDT with enfeeble the OP mentions would be nice for surviving i'd think. Immortal call would be nice even if it only lasts a short time. Try using GMP on your barrage instead of added cold damage also. You'll be firing 8 arrows at once. Point blank and the Chin Sol stats pretty much nullify the reduced damage from GMP i've noticed and I don't even have my GMP leveled up that high.

You can get a lot more elemental damage on your gear from rings and ammy. I'm using two diamond rings with 30% elemental damage each and my amulet also has elemental damage on it.

You should use a rustic sash belt also since we convert phys to elemental dmg. Get one with elemental dmg, life, resists, and whatever else you need.

Last edited by orionface on Aug 22, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
"
slowmath wrote:
Care to critique my gear? I am having some serious problems with T10+ bosses. Lvl 78. I know with chin sol and point blank you want to be in their face but I get one shot too often.

In my hideout:

24k evasion 26k
Res Capped

No linked gear with random and useless gems, you have 0 dmg from rings/amu/belt - and you're playing with no flasks. So many players understimating the power of well rolled flasks. Get real please
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Hi, thanks for the guide. Have a few questions, when to vp and point blank?
do you mind looking at my character for this build, Alien_TS? atm i only do about 20k dps on ice shot and my barrage isnt that good lol. i know its not a 6l but i still figure it should be doing more.
fun fact, i dont care much about challenges. i just play to play.
__
Rip melee Dec 2018
having problems with mana...any ideas why that is?
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
slowmath wrote:

In my hideout:

24k evasion 26k
Res Capped

No linked gear with random and useless gems, you have 0 dmg from rings/amu/belt - and you're playing with no flasks. So many players understimating the power of well rolled flasks. Get real please

I don't know why the gems aren't showing up, and I forgot to link my flasks. You could have been nicer or more helpful about it, like orionface was.
Is it HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info