[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

I was looking at your jewel, it seems that your omen on the winds only has 30 dex within radius. Or am I missing something here?
"
akira1809 wrote:
I was looking at your jewel, it seems that your omen on the winds only has 30 dex within radius. Or am I missing something here?

You are. The jewel (like many other Threshhold Jewels) just needs the dex to be in radius, NOT allocated in radius. Some need it, this one doesn't.
Funny how many people GGG got confused with that, cause i read that question so many times lately.
Last edited by goopQ on Sep 7, 2017, 10:02:05 PM
Thanks. that really cleared out the question I have.

I am new to the game is trying to follow your build right now. However I am in hardcore league and feel a little struggle with bosses.

Right now just in act 6 level 53.
"
goopQ wrote:
"
akira1809 wrote:

You are. The jewel (like many other Threshhold Jewels) just needs the dex to be in radius, NOT allocated in radius. Some need it, this one doesn't.
Funny how many people GGG got confused with that, cause i read that question so many times lately.

Damn! This is news to me too :O
"
akira1809 wrote:
Thanks. that really cleared out the question I have.

I am new to the game is trying to follow your build right now. However I am in hardcore league and feel a little struggle with bosses.

Right now just in act 6 level 53.

This is not my build. Credit goes to maestro -> see first page of this thread.
(I just happen to reply a lot here, cause i like the build)

Not sure if this build is really HC viable tbh, regarding life pool.
@maestro
your build is now famous...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3UwNUcBi8
Last edited by goopQ on Sep 11, 2017, 8:10:00 PM
Im currently level 57 and already skilled the 0,4% mana leech, but I'm still having problems to keep my mana up with Herald and Hatred. How do you manage your mana even with two Auras?
Can you do reflect maps? I want to try this out on Hardcore, but don't want to be limited to non-reflect content.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Don't run two auras if you can't afford the mana, OR use a mana leech support gem, OR skill more points into INT, OR more +mana/mana reg on rings etc.

From my point of view this build is not HC viable and you will die to reflect mobs. Ele reflect maps is a nono. But you could swap gems and auras to make it work i guess.
So why not just go full big dick ele and grab ele overload? Also with that path in mind would the build still work or what

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info