[3.0] Realgeizt's~N'gamahu Cycloner [Shaper/UberAtziri Viable]

"
haotududiss wrote:
Thanks for the guide, loving the gameplay so far! One question - do you find yourself having mana problems in the end game?

Leveling (currently 45) with Cyclone and finding myself running 2 mana potions even with leech nodes taken to stay topped off.

Once you got Ngamahus you should leech enough for your mana.
I dont have any manaproblems and im using atm the leech enchant on boots + the node in tree.
You could also craft manaleech on hands if you having issues with mana.
Bro
Last edited by realgeizterhaus on Aug 17, 2017, 7:56:24 PM
"
Once you got Ngamahus you should leech enough for your mana.
I dont have any manaproblems and im using atm the leech enchant on boots + the node in tree.
You could also craft manaleech on hands if you having issues with mana.

Just got Ngamahu's and yup, perfect. Thanks again for the guide!
Hello,
Great build! I've never thought i'd enjoy cyclone because of how bland it looked(and how bad it was when it came to walls) but i gotta say it's quite enjoyable so far, except for one little problem.
i'm stuck running around with 4k life, and even with all the life nodes taken i'd barely top 4.7k life which seems quite low. I seem to have more life on my gear except the gloves all together so i don't know how to really increse life :(
Also what flasks should i be using?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by matrx300 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:54:18 PM
That Gloves is good for this build?
What would you want to change if you got xoph's blood for your build? I'm currently saving for one but I don't know what changes I should make to the tree or gear
"
pidovetcd wrote:
What would you want to change if you got xoph's blood for your build? I'm currently saving for one but I don't know what changes I should make to the tree or gear

Hard question. Xophs is really not needed. I had one and it saved some points but thats all.
If you use it you can go iron reflexes and maybe go for Berserker instead.I was thinking about a similair setup lately. Maybe its overall stronger because taking templar you could only avoid high costs of xophs besides some life and damage pen.

Scion -> Berserker Nodes x 4
and start from there pick life dmg what you need.
Iron reflexes.
Save the way to Acrobatics.
Thanks to Raider ability you still can utilize Dark Rays movespeed but the dodge will be useless. These boots also lack life.
Maybe this build can use Kaoms and using a 4l Cyclone relying full on Molten Burst. Scrapping Vaals/Leap Slam. I am still testing stuff and let you guys know soon.
Bro
"
Gomezu wrote:

You can use it in Maps but be careful with the conc effect link.
Bro
"
"
Gomezu wrote:

You can use it in Maps but be careful with the conc effect link.

I am currently using this Setup

I've been reading what this conc effect does and I think it's not interfering negatively with anything, can you confirm that for me?
Ive already spent around 200 jewellers and i still cant make 6 sockets on my Ngamahu -__- Thats just rediculous...
"
Ive already spent around 200 jewellers and i still cant make 6 sockets on my Ngamahu -__- Thats just rediculous...

Know that feel bro :)

For TS

How we can increase our output damage while we got all the uniques and other stuff ? (like my char)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info