[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

Hello, just got to level 63 and started playing around with this build, first time trying out AW so pardon me if my questions are a bit basic.

I seem to get very little amount of weapons animated, it's common for me to kill 3 or 4 mob packs and only get 2 or 3 weapons total. I'm not sure if it's the fact the fact that in the story zones and mobs don't drop many weapons or if I'm doing something wrong. Is there a trick to it, does the loot filter have any sort of impact?

Have you though about adding an Animate Guardian to the build? Seems like it would benefit immensely and help your weapons deal even more damage.
"
LiveWire1313 wrote:
I seem to get very little amount of weapons animated, it's common for me to kill 3 or 4 mob packs and only get 2 or 3 weapons total. I'm not sure if it's the fact the fact that in the story zones and mobs don't drop many weapons or if I'm doing something wrong.

You are right, the story zones dont have any quantity or pack size bonus. You also join new instances all the time which kills all your weapons. I recommend playing through the whole story mode as SRS and switch to Null's/Speaker's/AW when you are at maps.

"
LiveWire1313 wrote:
does the loot filter have any sort of impact?

Loot filters have no impact at all on the auto-casting.

"
LiveWire1313 wrote:
Have you though about adding an Animate Guardian to the build?

Im not a fan of using AG, the extra damage is not needed and i dont wanna give up gem slots for him and try to keep him alive or shop for new uniques whenever he dies. Just using him for the movement speed of "Victario's Charity" could be nice, but im too lazy for that. So it's up to you if you wanna use one.
Just Started this build, Will post results as I go! Looks amazing!
How to complete the third and fourth labyrinth?
Taking on T11 maps on 10c worth of gear is pretty damn impressive.

Have you taken this to Shaper or Guardians yet?
"
Bpar4 wrote:
How to complete the third and fourth labyrinth?

There are several options to do lab:
  • Use the Mirror Arrow. I have a 4-link setup with Stone Golem, Mirror Arrow, Minion Damage and Elemental Focus. I swap out the Stone Golem for Elemental Damage with Attacks for the Izaro fights.
  • Use a 5- or 6-link in your weapon swap with AW, drop some weapons on the ground and manually summon them before the Izaro fights.
  • Get a "Femurs of the Saints" and two "Dead Reckoning" jewels to use skeleton mages for the Izaro fights.

I use Mirror Arrow whenever i wanna do a lab run, because im lazy.

"
UglyStru wrote:
Have you taken this to Shaper or Guardians yet?

Not yet, the highest ive done so far was Colosseum.
"
There are several options to do lab:

Use the Mirror Arrow. I have a 4-link setup with Stone Golem, Mirror Arrow, Minion Damage and Elemental Focus. I swap out the Stone Golem for Elemental Damage with Attacks for the Izaro fights.
Use a 5- or 6-link in your weapon swap with AW, drop some weapons on the ground and manually summon them before the Izaro fights.
Get a "Femurs of the Saints" and two "Dead Reckoning" jewels to use skeleton mages for the Izaro fights.

I use Mirror Arrow whenever i wanna do a lab run, because im lazy.

Thank You very much for the explanation!
Cool build, gonna test this out in hc. Currently at lvl 51, leveling is smooth.

One change i did was to change Shaper's Touch with a rare glove with high life, avg dex and some res to keep the budget low.

One question, why not use two spirit guards? do they stack with the original 50counts of AW to make it 58/66, or 8/16 weapons from the 50 will be ranged?
Last edited by Internal_Love on Aug 23, 2017, 1:07:18 AM
"
Internal_Love wrote:
One change i did was to change Shaper's Touch with a rare glove with high life, avg dex and some res to keep the budget low.

The clear speed might feel worse because you lose out on about 10% hit chance.

"
Internal_Love wrote:
One question, why not use two spirit guards? do they stack with the original 50counts of AW to make it 58/66, or 8/16 weapons from the 50 will be ranged?

You get extra weapons when using these jewels. But with the pathing on the tree and the AW support gem setup i only like to use one of them.
Update:
-Added a section that lists some ways how you can do Labyrinth with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info