[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Googatron wrote:
Im probably missing something obvious here, but why so much investment into frenzy charges with no way to generate them?

I was asking me the same thin. With that helmet u have ice bite in ur KB so u gain Frezy charge when u kill a frozen enemy, just see after start using the helmet
Hey, this a great-looking KB build you've got and I was wondering the order of priority for investing in my gear, in terms of DPS/Utility boost vs Current league prices.

For example, here's some cheap gear I'm using to farm shaped dunes atm:

Spoiler

BOP: https://pastebin.com/7b5Wgfau

other than obviously getting a QotF & Thunderfists/Passive changes I was thinking

Bisco's -> 2 Inspired Learnings -> Attack Vinktar -> Dying Sun -> Tempest's Binding

But what do you think?

Also do you think I should switch off Lycosidae to Esh's Mirror prior to getting a Tempest's Binding?
LUL I was so tired at like 4 AM I dunno why I quoted the entire post

"
cape413 wrote:
Why did you quote your whole post lol

monkaS
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 18, 2017, 11:00:09 AM
Why did you quote your whole post lol
Hey man, I followed your build but my damage seems to be lacking a whole lot. Barrage seems to do nearly no damage. Can you recommend what to upgrade or change right now?

Spoiler

My Build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFtQceCC4JoA5IDlwPqxEvEYERlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1xvIIuoj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOCsKLR8wWzB8MgE2PT9zRX5JUUp9TLNNklFHVUtVxlb6XfJh4mJaYqxjp2egavpsjGzncFJ31311fyt_gH_Ggh6D24d2idOMNo19jbmNv5UglS6aYZsmm42dqp63oqOkwq0zsXyyGb7uwfPDOsPmx8rI3MlEznDPetN-3UbjhOOf51To1umY6xTtg-4O73rw1fFt_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=Mare28&characterName=GrismoKB
"
Mare28 wrote:
Hey man, I followed your build but my damage seems to be lacking a whole lot. Barrage seems to do nearly no damage. Can you recommend what to upgrade or change right now?

Spoiler

My Build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFtQceCC4JoA5IDlwPqxEvEYERlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1xvIIuoj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOCsKLR8wWzB8MgE2PT9zRX5JUUp9TLNNklFHVUtVxlb6XfJh4mJaYqxjp2egavpsjGzncFJ31311fyt_gH_Ggh6D24d2idOMNo19jbmNv5UglS6aYZsmm42dqp63oqOkwq0zsXyyGb7uwfPDOsPmx8rI3MlEznDPetN-3UbjhOOf51To1umY6xTtg-4O73rw1fFt_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=Mare28&characterName=GrismoKB

It's because your 6-link gems are level 18.... They must be level 20 and have quality for that extra juiciness
"
DillzMaster wrote:
Could you take som time to eksplain why Pathfinder over Raider?

More dmg or clearspeed? i fail to see why it's overall better eksept you get +1 proj from flasks.
Ty Sir :)

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on Raider v PF. Thanks for the build.
"
outofmilk wrote:
@Uselchen

Those are the wrong nodes buddy, if you look at my picture;

https://puu.sh/xckLl/94708d5bd7.png

You go those so you get notables for the Inspired learning jewel (which requires 4 notables)

if you look at the skilltree posted in the guide at the first page those are the exact right nodes :)

you get the powercharge node for the IL jewl
ok im liking the look of this wander and how its using the new helm(one of reasons i was looking at a wander)

i know this is more towards the fast clear speed but given that its still barrage do you think with swapping to a lycosidae it would do shaper fine?

so esh shield when general mapping and then lycosidae if you do guardians or shaper?
Last edited by shadowraiden on Aug 18, 2017, 6:12:41 AM
"
...a much shittier build that wasn't even designed for 3.0...

Some thing's can be said and some not, politeness is not your strength.

Knowledge even too?

Tempest Binding is shit, it's boosting your Kinetic Blast, yet you don't need it.
It would be a great Leveling Item, yet the Prices are to high.
Why use Rat's Nest or Starkonja, Rat's nest is BIS for Barrage DPS, Starkonja is the baby version of it yet delivers a good Bunch of Life.

Esh Mirror and 2 Inspired Learnings, sacrificing worthy Passive's for fun stuff if you are a fan of DPS you won't have at a Boss.

Yet my Build is in your eyes shit, but 4.8K life is totally Endgame Viable huh?

Please, i've seen your Post when you did it on Day 1, Passive tree was identical back there.

I could have commented that, asked you what sense it does to do like a very similar one.
But i'm the kind of person that only do post's if something is miss leading or positive.
If i don't like something or whatever i just don't talk about it, being polite.

Yet you said my build is shit, which is disrespecting despite the fact that there is no solid argument that backs that up.
6.2 K life with a Kaom's to be supertanky, my Build has 6k Life atm. with QotF(without starkonja) dropping Evasion having "more" life won't help in the endgame, it's the massive burst damage from various mob's, aoe overlappings etc. that kill you, having 10k Life won't even help you there, yet evasion does.

Please think again before posting insulting stuff about other guides.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 18, 2017, 7:03:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info