[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

i fail to see what this build seperates from the other queenless wander klon builds except that your tree is worse and you dont make full use out of the ascendancy?

stop stealing builds, adjust 1-2 minor things which make it worse and pretend it to be yours.
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 16, 2017, 3:48:56 AM
changing increased crit strikes for ele focus gains you 140k + dps on barrage. Is there reason why you use inc crit strikes over ele focus?
Lvl 82 in HHC (just dinged 83). No vaal pact, no gg gear, no vinktar's, no quality on gems, no uber lab and still plenty dps nodes to take from the tree. The video shows the build in action in a blue T4 map (Phantasmagoria), with and without the Tempest helm *just got it, sigh* (first run is without it). Using a Lycosidae shield still, but tested it with a rare one and the hit chance doesn't seem to be a problem (have 90% without Lycosidae) so i will probably change to Esh's Mirror.

https://youtu.be/u8R57FeaGsw

P.S. Sorry about the fact that the mouse is not showing, Shadowplay recording + PoE don't seem to get along on that one ^_^
Last edited by Shuzor on Aug 16, 2017, 10:14:14 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:
i fail to see what this build seperates from the other queenless wander klon builds except that your tree is worse and you dont make full use out of the ascendancy?

stop stealing builds, adjust 1-2 minor things which make it worse and pretend it to be yours.

Stealing builds and making it worse? How? The only three things we have in common are the boots, armour and weapon, all of which are BiS for lifebased wanderfinders, everything else is different? I also could swap the 6L Barrage in my chest to the Thunderfists and take out Vaal Power Siphon and use a Kaom's chest to be a mega tank.

We have a different helm (mine is clearly better than Starkonja's or whatever he's using), I use esh's mirror and he uses a rare, I use thunderfists and sadima's and he uses a rare hysteria glove, our gem setups are vastly different.

Our trees are very different and accomplish different things. I am using a double Inspired Learning build for the double Headhunter effect which clears maps much faster than his does without a doubt, ever had 8 auras and soul eater and shit on before?

Not making full use of the ascendancy? I have a conqueror's potency and dying sun for the extra proj? It's a fucking pathfinder and I'm wearing 5 flasks, wtf else could you "make proper use of the ascendancy from?

Please don't come into someones build and then tell me to go look at a much shittier build that wasn't even designed for 3.0, thanks bud.

Do you even play wanders lol? Stupid comment. Clearly very different builds. Literally the only thing in common is three pieces of gear and nothing else. Get out.
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 16, 2017, 12:59:14 PM
"
onlyomaha wrote:
changing increased crit strikes for ele focus gains you 140k + dps on barrage. Is there reason why you use inc crit strikes over ele focus?

Because you can can actually make use of shock now in 3.0
Hello!

Can you explain why are you taking Point blank? Enemies killed in the videos are always veeeeeery far from you, so I don't get it...
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

Stealing builds and making it worse? How? The only three things we have in common are the boots, armour and weapon, all of which are BiS for lifebased wanderfinders, everything else is different? I also could swap the 6L Barrage in my chest to the Thunderfists and take out Vaal Power Siphon and use a Kaom's chest to be a mega tank.

We have a different helm (mine is clearly better than Starkonja's or whatever he's using), I use esh's mirror and he uses a rare, I use thunderfists and sadima's and he uses a rare hysteria glove, our gem setups are vastly different.

Our trees are very different and accomplish different things. I am using a double Inspired Learning build for the double Headhunter effect which clears maps much faster than his does without a doubt, ever had 8 auras and soul eater and shit on before?

Not making full use of the ascendancy? I have a conqueror's potency and dying sun for the extra proj? It's a fucking pathfinder and I'm wearing 5 flasks, wtf else could you "make proper use of the ascendancy from?

Please don't come into someones build and then tell me to go look at a much shittier build that wasn't even designed for 3.0, thanks bud.

Do you even play wanders lol? Stupid comment. Clearly very different builds. Literally the only thing in common is three pieces of gear and nothing else. Get out.

is this actually good idea to wear kaoms armour?
want to try this build,can afford kaom and helm
In your stats section you say the build gets 40% dodge and spell dodge yet you have neither acrobatics nor phase acrobatics. Where is that dodge coming from?
IGN: SteamedHams
Spoiler

i got trouble with boss killing, any idea to improve it?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
Spoiler

i got trouble with boss killing, any idea to improve it?

Get "Point Blank" and the merciless ascendancy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info