[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

I dont know why people are struggeling with clearing even low level maps when they have most of the gear needed. Im clearing T10-14 fast using 2x Inspired learing + Chill of Corruption with no problem at 9.5k KB / 9.8K BR hideout tooltip with no flasks up. Bosses go down in maybe 10 sec if I have flasks up.

Around 13k tooltip.. I'd love to hear your suggestions on what would be the next 2-3 cheapest and most useful upgrades. I have a Lightning Pen Vinktar but I feel like Atziri's is decent enough for the leech and helps similarly with DPS.

I have 0 jewels at the moment because jewels with Life + 2 damage/1 damage+resist/stats are hella expensive...
"
ozten wrote:
I dont know why people are struggeling with clearing even low level maps when they have most of the gear needed. Im clearing T10-14 fast using 2x Inspired learing + Chill of Corruption with no problem at 9.5k KB / 9.8K BR hideout tooltip with no flasks up. Bosses go down in maybe 10 sec if I have flasks up.

exactly. there shouldn't really be any problems (before t16) as long as you are playing properly. the faster you clear mobs, the easier the boss will be because you will have a ton of esh stacks and do insane dmg with flasks up. if you are having problems then you are probably going too slow/pausing before the boss
Level 92

where do i go from here, I mean most of my gems are 21/20 but im only 14k dps on both barrage and KB? I know im not wearing thunderfists but that only adds about 2k dps if that.

Can someone tell me what I can improve in my build?

Last edited by chinamannnn on Sep 8, 2017, 2:21:56 PM
Went from SRS -> RF Berserk -> Golemancer -> starforge cycloner and now this, and i'm having lots and lots of fun.

Tahanks for the guide Arkuza.

Just one quick question: i'm using x2 inpired learning but it seems that i don't steal 2 buffs from rares, just one. Is that normal? (I don't have HH)
"
aluminio wrote:
Went from SRS -> RF Berserk -> Golemancer -> starforge cycloner and now this, and i'm having lots and lots of fun.

Tahanks for the guide Arkuza.

Just one quick question: i'm using x2 inpired learning but it seems that i don't steal 2 buffs from rares, just one. Is that normal? (I don't have HH)

It shows as one but it's actually two buffs being stolen
Oki, thanks.

Also, do we need to summon the harbinger from the mask?
Any tips on killing Shaped Spider Forest boss with this build?

There's not enough enemies before the boss room and certainly not in it to charge up Esh's Mirror enough... And when I tried using Vaal Breach, I got Vaal DD'd to hell. ;D
"
Any tips on killing Shaped Spider Forest boss with this build?

I personally use orb of storm>curse on hit>projectile weakness>power charge on crit for bosses
And use barrage close range with point blank, (dying sun and everything)

Doing shaped spider forests aswell, destroying her before the zombie behind her even spawns
I play many build and this is amazing. A lot of fun.

At this moment i stay at 10k tooltip in hideout. I know important is uber enchant but... meh i don't like go here. I drop yesterday kaom hearts and think what to invest, 6L QoF or Inspired Learning or try to get want with Culling Strike? I think i can play with tabula to 90~ meybe 95 :D
I know my ring/belt/amulet such but in this momeń are not bad.

Hmmm? What do you think guys?
Last edited by Polopiryn on Sep 8, 2017, 3:47:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info