[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Hey is it worth changing the Gloves from Thunderfists to Acuity ``?? What do you think
Hi, and thanks for the guide! I'm in my 50's and having fun with it, but some things confuse me.

The CoH setup in boots is not doing anything for me, not gaining onslaught and such.

Am i missing something that's not very obvious for a semi-new player, is the lightning enchant required for things to work?

omg halp

// Astro

Edit: Nevermind, shit works just fine.

KB is such overkill that everything just dies before anything can trigger!
Last edited by Rosten on Aug 22, 2017, 6:46:00 PM
i always want to play kb build but everytime i start with kb build i get to a point where icant kill T3 bosses and that sucks will it be the same here?(1000 chaos budget)

and can it clear ulab?
Updated for new gems/skill tree/gear
How do u guys deal with bosses? I have like 240k barrage dps buffed (like twice lower then Author, but i miss helm enchant) and on like t9+ the second Vinktars is down I'm dead. May be u have any suggestions?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/balkeep/characters?characterName=ZeroDownTimeWander
I'm also struggling with bosses please help.
@balkeep

The absolute first thing you do is quality your flasks ( Dying sun + Vinktars ).
Buy 2 x vaal grace and link them to inc duration.
The OP has made this as a map farmer > boss killer although it can easily do both.
I would also take Lyco shield and the 2 x anti reflect pantheon's with your level of gear.

Good luck.
"
Clairfy wrote:
I'm also struggling with bosses please help.

Wander builds live and die on gear , and yours is poor.

You NEED flat light on rings and amulet as a minimum.
You NEED crit multi / flat light / ele dmg on amulet.
You need a dying sun and eventually a 6 link chest.

If you take the non miss shield you can drop accuracy and concentrate on flat dmg life ele dmg and resists.

His level of gear is much higher then yours so he can use whatever he wants to increase his clear speed.

"
BangoSkank wrote:
@balkeep

The absolute first thing you do is quality your flasks ( Dying sun + Vinktars ).
Buy 2 x vaal grace and link them to inc duration.
The OP has made this as a map farmer > boss killer although it can easily do both.
I would also take Lyco shield and the 2 x anti reflect pantheon's with your level of gear.

Good luck.

Thanks for your input. I'll try vaal grace thing, what would u replace to get it though?
You have 6 slots on your weapon and off hand not doing much put at least one vaal grace in and pop on bosses ( 9 + seconds of facetank ).

I have just noticed that your still using greater multi projectiles on barrage even though you have Dying sun. Take this out and put a flat dmg gem ( piscators scales flat well ) or slower proj in for better dps.

If you have all the flask nodes on tree get a conqueror's efficiency jewel this will give you an extra projectile on all of your attacks while Dying sun is up.

I do not want to hijack OP's thread so this is probably my last post here.

GL and stick with it !

Last edited by BangoSkank on Aug 23, 2017, 7:25:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info