[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

when should i change to the skillbuild u use now ?

i switched but im ripping so fast now , only 0.4 leech isnt that great
Last edited by xaiyx on Aug 19, 2017, 6:50:36 AM
Don't really understand the hate on this build. I've been using it and its one of the most fun mapping builds i have played. The inspired learning makes mapping super easy. Good build mate dont listen to the haters :D
"
BlakeyyG wrote:
Don't really understand the hate on this build. I've been using it and its one of the most fun mapping builds i have played. The inspired learning makes mapping super easy. Good build mate dont listen to the haters :D

I'm currently level 89 on HHC with this build and while it is quite amazing!

However I can see some of the issues. It is really quite fast and clearing maps, but I feel alot of the itemization in the base guide is overkill, It suffers from over specalisation into clear speed, and as such falls off in other areas.

VPower Siphon for example is made redundant by the heavy investment into Tempest Binding/Kinetic Blast. The shield isnt really necessary since the build instantly kills things from 10 screens away even with the negative from point blank and I honestly didnt notice it contribute anything significant.

The headhunter effects are fun, and can really increase clear speed but are ultimately gimmicky and much better replaced by 7% life, AS, Crit or such jewels.

The build is squishy against some of the more notable endgame bosses and requires switching out, OP even mentioned the need for a Kaoms Heart to bring health to acceptable levels, which is disconcerting considering the huge anti synergy it has.

The Build has damage issues when flasks are not available, making long fights without adds very difficult to sustain and will cause players to eat up portals to refill.

I personally adjusted the build slightly with a 6L belly of the beast to tank the build up and to replace QotF and Atziris mirror Shield to help supplement by greedy choices in MF rings/Ammulets that lack propper resists. I also run more generic jewel choices that favor life, crit and attack speed. For boss encounters I swap out my rings, ammulet and shield for less greedy choices. Though these alterations to the build are to facilitate hardcore play, not softcore.

can you make us a list for like a new character with the basics to get up and running and the order of which you would get upgrades

i'm going to give this build a go i have about 300c to work with and im not sure whats worth getting first
Hey!
Your build is awesome, having a blast with it. Thanks for sharing it!

There's one point I'm struggling with where I need your help:
How do you sustain on mana against bosses?
If you don't kill cursed mobs you don't have sufficient mana regeneration or am I missing something?
Hey will belly of beast work fine too for chest?
Could you possibly add a guardian/shaper skill tree?
This build is pretty amazing since farming currency by mapping is the funniest way to making a bank for me and headhunter jewels make it the best. I'm currently only missing 6l Queen of the forest for the build so right now I'm wondering by the previous comments about getting Belly of the beast and replacing the shield just to give bit more space to survive fucked up boss fights etc. If you were to make the build bit tankier by sacrificing DPS, what would your recommendation be? Without replacing the Inspired jewels and amulet.

Only got the build running 2 days ago and already found 6 exalted orbs and shavronnes wrapping + ridiculous amount of the 10-40c worth stuff not even including other currency items so cheers for sharing this build and putting your time to reply the comments for us.

Edit: Bought 6l Belly of the beast and it solved my problem with survivability, 4.894k hp seems to work fine for now.
Last edited by gandalfonsteroids on Aug 19, 2017, 10:16:44 PM
Playing this Build, its insanely fun. What should buy next i have about 20ex left.

KILLED ALL T16 Bosses and Shaper in League
But if Vinktar is not up and you off-screen hit a reflect mob, you insta die because no leech at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info