We need some much needed updates to the hideout system.

"
DrCola wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
seems like a lot of work for purely ascetic stuff

Mtx update was a lot of work purely for aesthetics too you know

yeah but that makes them money

Hideout decorations are not a huge source of income
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
DrCola wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
seems like a lot of work for purely ascetic stuff

Mtx update was a lot of work purely for aesthetics too you know

yeah but that makes them money

Hideout decorations are not a huge source of income

Because they don't do much with it at all. Same with guilds

Also they are working on hideout improvements with things like shared points/decorations cross leagues and the upcoming saving templates.

GGG doesn't even have to follow every request in my list as even 1 or 2 things from it is enough to improve it substantially.
Last edited by DrCola on Aug 18, 2017, 3:26:13 AM
"
DrCola wrote:
"
I suggested something like this awhile back (went nowhere unfortunately). I'd like to be able to edit the time of day, maybe the direction, angle, color (made from presets like tidal islands, mud flats, Vaal city), and brightness of the sun/moon, some fog settings... Could be really fun!
Considering the dynamic light change in the Harbour bridge in act 8 and ending of Act 5 Kitava fight I think this should be a possibility.

It's been a possibility for some time, as it's what they did to make their trailers look more cinematic.

I suggested the idea mainly as a thing you can buy, an "atmosphere pack", if you will.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
A couple of good points there, but I don't think we need scaling and 3d placement in a rather 3d looking 2d game. Other than that I agree.
"
Fowst wrote:
A couple of good points there, but I don't think we need scaling and 3d placement in a rather 3d looking 2d game. Other than that I agree.

Scaling not being really needed I can agree, but 3d placement is very needed as it's hard to make certain things like a staircase on Haku's slope thanks to not being allowed to place decorations on the right side of the slope. Also allowing things such as :

Giving a sense of a dense forest in haku's or Zana's hideout.
Block vision to some parts of a hideout to give a more immersive feel.
To actually have decorations properly aligned on uneven surfaces (very important for Haku and Tora's hideout!!)
Last edited by DrCola on Aug 28, 2017, 6:50:17 PM
"
I would love to be able to toggle different types of lighting in my hideout. Certain hideouts are too dark, other are too light etc. I would love to be able to use the lighting used for Catarina's hideout in my Haku hideout, a dark and gloomy beach.

I love your suggestions.

Yeah that would be awesome, like making Haku's HO look like Atoll/Plateau. I'd use a lot of points for such an option.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
I would love to be able to toggle different types of lighting in my hideout. Certain hideouts are too dark, other are too light etc. I would love to be able to use the lighting used for Catarina's hideout in my Haku hideout, a dark and gloomy beach.

I love your suggestions.

Yeah that would be awesome, like making Haku's HO look like Atoll/Plateau. I'd use a lot of points for such an option.

Making Elreon's hideout look like scriptorium map now that would be awesome
I'd be very happy if they'd at least extend hideout layouts to match current 10 acts gameplay. Sitting in the hideouts which are still based on old act1-4 and listening all the time the same music is annoying. So yes, kind of jukebox to change your music would be much appreciated. Even as a MTX.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
I'd be very happy if they'd at least extend hideout layouts to match current 10 acts gameplay. Sitting in the hideouts which are still based on old act1-4 and listening all the time the same music is annoying. So yes, kind of jukebox to change your music would be much appreciated. Even as a MTX.
Act 5 town music to replace the current Elreon's one yess please
When moving a master it would help if there was an indicator for their quest portal and we could control which direction their portal opened in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info