Music Q&A and some update

"
maybe one day, after completing music to all acts

Nice!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I had to log in to tell you I love your work. It's always such a joy to hear a new track in the game and I was looking forward to each one as I was playing the new acts. I especially like the Chamber of Innocence music and the Act 8 town music.
What's your favourite key to work in?
what music, I got the sound turned off for several years now
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Only one request: I'd love to be able to select the music for my hideouts.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I had to log in to tell you I love your work. It's always such a joy to hear a new track in the game and I was looking forward to each one as I was playing the new acts. I especially like the Chamber of Innocence music and the Act 8 town music.
What's your favourite key to work in?

D - I know, it's typical, but for autodidact like me it was the easiest way to start, also usually it fits best for me
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
first let me say that its a pleasure listening to your work. I absolutely love the leading cello in Overseer's Tower and few other pieces .. leading to my question, which is your favorite strings library?
Also I have few questions about your composing approach, do you write your melodies on the piano then switch to strings or you compose directly with the instrument you intended for the melody? And which do you write first the melody or the chords? :)

Cheers!

"
MotionBlur wrote:
first let me say that its a pleasure listening to your work. I absolutely love the leading cello in Overseer's Tower and few other pieces .. leading to my question, which is your favorite strings library?
Also I have few questions about your composing approach, do you write your melodies on the piano then switch to strings or you compose directly with the instrument you intended for the melody? And which do you write first the melody or the chords? :)

Cheers!

Hey, I'm glad You like it. For a string library and overall, my core template is filled mostly by Spitfire symphonic orchestra. Same with drums (HZ01-03).
I use both piano and strings ensemble to start on composition but it's not the rule. Sometimes i skipped with piano and start directly on some specific instruments like Qanun to write melody.
Usually melody comes first, especially when it comes to themed type of composition like boss fights or encampments, but for regular zones it's more about to find the right color and prepare palette of instruments, and then i can start composing. In that case chords comes first more often.

I plan to make some "deconstruction" videos in future :)
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
I have a question. Is there any plan to add some music to Beachhead arena with stargate? Was a bit disappointed that it uses just generic music from the map. Maybe some of the unused existing ones from trailers, like with pale court (it was darkness mystery box trailer I think).
nice work
I really wish they put the old OST back into the game. Old Soundtrack + Login screen OST was way more immersive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info