[EXP] = Shutting down 26.1. 2018 | STD | Discord | Mature Players |

-> If you can't or for some reason, won't, apply the knowledge people share with you to your characters.
-> Are constantly whining about gear or not being able to do anything solo.
-> Following other guild-mates around to snatch up gear that you do not deserve.
-> Or Talk over everyone in a discord chat with zero regard for anyone.

You are not likely to do well here.

However, We are always looking for more and more than a few members go out of their way to help others learn more / do more.

-> If you enjoy soloing, but want to have a place to meet people and share ideas about builds.
-> If you want to group and tackle content with others.
-> If you want a group for upcoming leagues and events.
-> If you are a casual player, or even someone who plays on Standard daily.
-> If you want a fun, mature, respectful POE community to join.

We'd love to have you!

Take the time to get to know us, run some maps, or just enjoy sharing ideas and chatting while advancing your characters through the content POE has to offer.

Last edited by Caer_Dolfyr on Nov 16, 2017, 6:57:59 PM
Hello EXP guild, I am certainly interested in joining. I have a new gaming headset and am familiar with ts,vent, and discord. I played back in Alpha test when they only sent out so many keys for testing. I continued through open beta, and official release. I haven't been on for sometime, but am looking to get back into the game. My focus right now is to rebuild my facebreaker marauder as I have a perfect legacy set of the gloves. MY IGN is xHulk_Smashx.
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.
IGN: LeftyRighty
IGN:birbmemesforlife

21 year old programmer from Latvia. I've been playing poe actively since Sacrifice of the Vaal. The main goal that I always have at the start of every league is to farm up a HH, but I never accomplished that, mainly because of getting burned out after farming for a few weeks and not being able to min max my char/atlas/trading. I'm looking for a person/guild to team up with for farming/fun evenings in discord/concurring the world.
delete
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 23, 2018, 6:15:35 PM
IGN: Lacerateurface

Already have several high level toons this league, looking for an active guild to play more with and have people to chat with about in game. 31, own my own successful business, so lots of time to play. Would love to join your guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info